Honored Contributor
A292216 Doll Ten !! Incredibly Delicious!! You can't believe what I've been through looking for long wearing and comfortable lipsticks. In the past tried set of her lipsticks shades and texture wasn't for me. Each color in this set is wearable and lushes looking on my lips. Thanks Doris!! Hands down the best!! Nude shade!!🙋💄💄💄💄
Honored Contributor

Well, I'm the person who orders just about every lipstick QVC sells and much of what HSN sells.  

You are right, the colors are lovely but it doesn't last at all.  So I tried that new lipstick recently on QVC Edward Bess that's supposed to last hours and hours.  Well, of course it was very dry (expected) but it didn't last like they said.

I was thinking maybe I'll need to sand blast this stuff off but, surprise it lasted just a little longer than the other lipsticks.

I don't see the tubes I bought from QVC here, they are silver and you got two of them.

I have yet to find a lipstick that doesn't come off within an hour or so and if you eat, forget it!

They are all beautiful.  Everyone makes beautiful colors.  I just shop on QVC and HSN so I don't know about other lipsicks.  I used to buy Clinique but haven't in about 8 or 9 months.

I'm open to suggestion.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Y'all are singing my song! Love lipsticks. You might say I have a problem! I'll check these out.

@Annabellethecat66  I've had fairly good results with Clinique, but sometimes I think it depends on individual. And, certain colors.

Honored Contributor
Annabellethecat.. First time long while I've enjoyed lipstick like these. Everyone's lips are different. Of course, Do reply because love the way makes my lips feel. Thinking need a back up!! By the way! Do use IT Lipliner in blushing nude.
Honored Contributor

I've used lip liner too....I walk out of the house (well, in the car) with wonderful dark pink or (my favorite....red lips) looking all juicy (I often put on a gloss over the darker color).

Then I can almost feel the stuff disappearing as I'm driving to meet my friend for lunch/dinner (Ha!).  Just a sip or two of the straw and it's all on the straw, and.....that's it, it's pretty much gone.

I have so many tubes in my purse it's stupid...I don't buy the one's from the grocery store.  Only from QVC and a few from HSN.

No reason, I'm sure they're probably just as good.  I'm going to google and see what they put on stars to make it last.

Oh!  I found some Eve Pearl I guess I'd ordered recently.  It is in a compact case with a small brush and several colors.  Right now I like that a lot.

You know one I REALLY like (the color) is Isaac's RED it's called.  I think I bought it when QVC was doing that special they do where you can buy stuff and they're in the tent (forget what it's called).  It's a true red and I love, love the color but it STILL doesn't last very long.

My daughter used to wear only red lipstick.  She looked amazing in it.  Now she lives in Denver and is all 'crunchy' (outdoorsy) (sp) and works from home.  When she visits me I get her to wear lipstick.

Lipstick and eye makeup, I love them.  I have a granddaughter who loves makeup, loves it.  She's in all of these gifted programs in school because she's so smart and it's really funny because we tease my daughter saying instead of her going to college she's going to cosmetology school.  It's not that there's anything wrong with cosmetology school, but not when you are brilliant and could easily get a masters degree in anything.

She's still young (she's only almost 15).  She isn't allowed to wear much makeup but good grief she can put it on like a PHD.  Ha!  It's amazing how old (when you're young) makeup can make you look.  She has beautiful skin and I won't let her wear cheap makeup.  It gets expensive for Grandma to supply some of the makeup.

When you ask her what she wants for Christmas, birthday, etc, she says, "I want to go to Ulta".  Ha!  That place is expensive, isn't it.

Anyway, I've rattled on and on.  I have some lipstick I've had for some time that I like.  Laura Geller in the thick pencil stick things.  I like those a lot.  They last pretty well.  Right now the look is 'natural'.  I like red lipstick and don't look good in light pink lipstick.

What do you guys like?  Wonder what it is about us and lipstick?

I have  friend here @ECBG.  I've sent her lots of makeup I bought and never used.  A lot of it was eye makeup and skin care.  She's like us but she loves trying all kinds of eye makeup.  She's amazing!

Honored Contributor

If they're like other Doll10 lipsticks, they only last until you take your first drink of something or eat your first bite or lick your lips. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just had an epiphany!  Lipstick (to some of us) is the same thing a purse is to others.

It's a very personal thing (picking one out, color and all).  You know, like someone else can't pick a purse for someone, it needs to be done by the person wearing the purse.

Same thing with lipstick, I think.  I can't imagine someone even trying to buy me a lipstick!

Someone should write a book about the woes of trying to find the right lipstick!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If they're like other Doll10 lipsticks, they only last until you take your first drink of something or eat your first bite or lick your lips. 

This set isn't like the previous one I tried, Didn't care for. Nor did the formula wear well. Even when these wear off leaves lovely stain on the my lips. Definitely! Very happy took the plunge. What I'm over the moon about! Shades are beautiful!! Every single one.💋
Honored Contributor
Forgot to mention. Multi functional! Makes a great blush!💁
Respected Contributor

Re: Lipstick Lovers 💋

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just had an epiphany!  Lipstick (to some of us) is the same thing a purse is to others.

It's a very personal thing (picking one out, color and all).  You know, like someone else can't pick a purse for someone, it needs to be done by the person wearing the purse.

Same thing with lipstick, I think.  I can't imagine someone even trying to buy me a lipstick!

Someone should write a book about the woes of trying to find the right lipstick!  Ha!

@Annabellethecat66 

If you write the book I will be the first to buy it. I am a lipstick finatic. I have been since I got out of high school and that's a few decades ago. I am not a big fan of pinks with the blue tones in them.

I just received a tube of Lipstick Queen lipstick that was shown on "The Red Carpet"show with Shawn and Poppy in  Silver Screen HAVE PARIS. It's a nice red. No blue tones. It leaves a nice stain on my lips.

I am going to check out this Doll Ten Set. Oh, I also am a finatic with handbags. I think I am doomed...LOL