Honored Contributor

Re: Lipstick (Color) Dupe Needed

[ Edited ]

Maybe try a lip primer and that way your lippy will stay on longer. Urban Decay makes a multipurpose pencil and e.l.f. makes two different products...a pencil called Lip Lock and also a liquid primer in a tube with a doe foot called Lock On Lip Primer. 

Use a lip primer and then you won't need to find a dupe for the lippy that you already have and love.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

There is no dupe listed for this on Temptalia.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@bonnielu wrote:

No lipstick I have ever tried lasts on me.  If anyone has any suggestions I am willing to try.  I wear shades of burgundy because I have fair skin and green eyes. 

@bonnielu  Lipstick never lasts on me either until I tried Superstay Matte ink by Maybelline.  I apply in the morning and it stays on all day and night even after eating.

@bonnielu  - I have to agree with @Biftu .  Superstay Matte Ink by Maybelline is the first long-staying lip product that doesn't dry my lips out.  It's truly long lasting and inexpensive.  Many colors to choose from.  I highly recommend.

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color - Lover

Honored Contributor

I may be late to reply...Aveda's lipsticks are long-wearing. There are several beautiful reds, too. An added bonus is they have a mint scent, too, but it's not overwhelming.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Thank you to each one of you who replied with suggestions/recommendations.  

We just found out that our beautiful cat is very sick (terminal); and everything else is on the back burner right now.  I will look into every comment later.  Thanks again

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss 

I'm very sorry about your cat. Prayers sent. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss 

I am so sorry to learn of your cat’s illness

Sending wishes for Comfort and Peace to you both.

♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry @Swedishmiss .  Prayers your way.