Respected Contributor

Re: Lip trio I’ve been loving........

@Trix wrote:

I can't stop wearing It's Je Ne Sais Quois Lip Gloss Stain.  I wear it almost everyday... sometimes alone, but most often I play with multiple lipsticks using the Je Ne Sais Quois as the base layer.   

One of my favorite mixes presently is Je Ne Sais Quois, followed with LipStick Queen Rook (a brownish red from the limited edition Chess Collection), I like Lancome's Henne (a frosted rusty brown) on top.  It should be said that I rarely wear the same lip colors every day.  Right now, the Je Nais Quois is the only one that I take out of the makeup case every day.  I also keep a Je Ne Sais Quois in my purse and often it is the ONLY makeup item I carry around with me.  My other regular go to on days when I don't use Je Ne Sais Quois is Urban Decay's 1993 (reg. lipstick or the liquid version).  It's a soft burnt caramel matte which I discovered during the holiday season when Urban Decay had a promotion running at several stores where lip color products from their Vice Collection were $10.  The Lancome Henne is lovely layerd with 1993 if I want to give the matte a bit of shimmer and shine. 

@Trix  I use Je Ne Sais Quois most of the time to spread out the color that I've dotted on my lips when it's a dark color (but I like it).  It's perfect to tone down the color, makes it more sheer and feel great.  It can also help a lipstick that is a drier texture.  I used it this morning with the Kristofer Buckle Dare.  Gorgeous red but too in your face for me if put on alone...  just 2 dots and the Je Ne Sais Quois... perfect!