Respected Contributor

Lip trio I’ve been loving........

MAC Lipliner Whirl, Rommel London Kate lipstick #45 and MAC Lipglass in Nymphette. Such a great trio together. MAC Whirl can be worn with a lot of my nudes. 

What have you been wearing lately? Please share. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Lip trio I’ve been loving........

L'Oreal Color Riche Shine in Luminous Coral. 

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderlandwrote:

@Alison Wonderland  I need to try a coral shade.  I’ll check this color out the next time I’m at the store. Do you wear a lipliner?

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefanwrote:

@Alison Wonderlandwrote:

@Alison Wonderland  I need to try a coral shade.  I’ll check this color out the next time I’m at the store. Do you wear a lipliner?

No. For daily wear, I prefer easy sheer colors I can put on without a mirror and that feel more like a balm than a lipstick, like Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose.

I only use a lip liner if I'm going to an event where I need the color to last.

Respected Contributor

Because of dry winter weather we've been having, I've been wearing Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Balm in either Mega Melon or Mighty Mimosa. They are both coral pink shade. And they are pretty sheer and don't last long, but they feel so good on dry lips.

Honored Contributor

I purchased Lancôme The New Pink and Laura Mercier’s Baby Lips. Both are neutral pinks that are moisturizing.

I keep telling myself that one day I’m going to bust loose and wear a red lip...I haven’t listened to myself yet. Lol

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I purchased Lancôme The New Pink and Laura Mercier’s Baby Lips. Both are neutral pinks that are moisturizing.

I keep telling myself that one day I’m going to bust loose and wear a red lip...I haven’t listened to myself yet. Lol

@Shanus  DO IT DO IT...  try a red lip.  Once I did,  that was it.  You have to find the right red, but once you do, it's FABULOUS!  I can only wear blue reds... nothing at all with a coral or warm tone. 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus  DO IT DO IT...  try a red lip.  Once I did,  that was it.  You have to find the right red, but once you do, it's FABULOUS!  I can only wear blue reds... nothing at all with a coral or warm tone. 

@nyc1  If I had a chance of trying it, it was when I had my dark hair. With white hair, fair skin, when I tried a red MAC lip in Nord., all you saw was lips!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus   Next time you're near a Clinique counter,  check out Merlot.  It's not a screaming red.  It's actually somewhat muted for a red.  Take a look.

I wear about 10 different reds, and that is one of the more subdued ones.  Very pretty and nice consistency.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Shanus   Next time you're near a Clinique counter,  check out Merlot.  It's not a screaming red.  It's actually somewhat muted for a red.  Take a look.

I wear about 10 different reds, and that is one of the more subdued ones.  Very pretty and nice consistency.

@nyc1  Next time I give it a try, I’ll tap it on with my finger, no liner...