Contributor

Re: Lip injection nightmares

Barbie never did or does look like that! lol!!

Esteemed Contributor

She looks horrendous & is in dire need of psychiatric treatment.

Trusted Contributor

Her eyes don’t look real, either.  Might be all photo- shopped.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What doctor in their right mind would do this and have a clear conscience??$$$??

IF that was an actual quote from her, she didn't come across very bright.......just saying.  Actually, very sad.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

The woman does not look real.  She is more like a wax figure.  How could anyone's lips get that big?  I would say this is a freak show.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Knowing what has happened to my bust as I have aged, I really hope I live long enough to see a certain someone's derrière droop.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

THe SUN reported that she has spent at least $166 on each hyaluronic acid lip injection since 2018. And she just got her 20th round done. Andrea said, “I had my latest injection two days ago. I feel great to have even more but some doctors think it's enough, though I still want them bigger. My doctor said he will do more injections for me but said I have to wait for at least two months. I like my new lips a lot, it was hard to eat after the injection and two to three days after the procedure gets more difficult. I think my lips are lovely, I love them. I am not sure if they are the biggest lips in the world but they are one of the biggest, I think.”       
Woman Gets 20 Rounds Of Lip Filler Injections To Look Like A Real-Life Barbie

When asked if she wants to hold the title of biggest lips in the world, she said, "Yes, why not?"32496381-274E-4468-801B-B68982E67F2D.png

I wonder what she looks like under all of that clown makeup?  Probably even worse if that is possible!

Honored Contributor

This is just so sad.  I, too, am angry with doctors that think it's ok to do such a thing.  I'm not sure who needs more help the doctor or the patient.  On second thought, I think she needs therapy, and the doctor needs some jail time.   

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

THe SUN reported that she has spent at least $166 on each hyaluronic acid lip injection since 2018. And she just got her 20th round done. Andrea said, “I had my latest injection two days ago. I feel great to have even more but some doctors think it's enough, though I still want them bigger. My doctor said he will do more injections for me but said I have to wait for at least two months. I like my new lips a lot, it was hard to eat after the injection and two to three days after the procedure gets more difficult. I think my lips are lovely, I love them. I am not sure if they are the biggest lips in the world but they are one of the biggest, I think.”       
Woman Gets 20 Rounds Of Lip Filler Injections To Look Like A Real-Life Barbie

When asked if she wants to hold the title of biggest lips in the world, she said, "Yes, why not?"32496381-274E-4468-801B-B68982E67F2D.png

Who would  do this???? Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Injections can cause duck lips. I had a plastic surgeon do filler once when I couldn't drive to my regular Dr. 

Rather than a perfect Cupid bow I had duck lips! The next day at lunch I couldn't drink iced tea without it dripping! I felt like Goldie Hawn in a movie where she couldn't drink at lunch.

It wasn't anything like the awful photos here but since my regular Dr who was a perfectionist has retired, I will also!

No more fillers!  (I think the photos are real).