Super Contributor

Re: Lip injection nightmares

There was another article about her in the UK Daily Mail. I do feel sorry for her - the Mail article had a "before" picture that shows she was beautiful, even though she must not have thought so.

And she's only in her 20's - think how hard it will be for her in the future to accept aging Woman Frustrated

lips2.jpg

Trusted Contributor

1415223453397_wps_2_UK_CLIENTS_MUST_CREDIT_AK.jpg

This is Donatella Versace

Unknown.jpeg

This is another multimillionaire by the name Jocelyn Wildenstein

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Valued Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

How does the skin on one's lips stretch that much???  I don't think it can.

Her eyes don't look right either...Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

😲 I sincerely hope this shocking photo is just photoshopped, but feel so bad for her if it is not. Bless her heart😟   

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I guess they're her lips. If she wants them that big, maybe she likes them. It might be body dysmorphia, might not. If I got injections and started to look like that, I would want my doctor to cut me off. But she may just want gigantic lips. Pete Burns from the band Dead or Alive (You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round Like a Record Baby Right Round Round Round) used a lot of fillers for a while. I don't really get it.

Post image

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

Why, why, why????  I think it's disgusting (criminal?) that there are doctors willing to do this.  I wonder at what point her doctor will stop with the injections, when her lips explode?

And they will eventually.

Honored Contributor

Many of these huge, not very attractive over filled lips are not done by reputable derms or board certified plastic surgeons. Many people cross the border into Mexico for less expensive options. You get what you pay for....not great results, sometimes infections or an appearance on BOTCHED. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's got to be an enhanced photo, her eyes are disproportionately gigantic too.

Honored Contributor

Yikes, looking at that photo makes my lips hurt! Can she even eat or drink? Both she and her doctor should be ashamed! She looks like a joke-that is horrible.......I have seen a lot of women look very nice with just a tiny bit done, but most when they get too much look downright awful and fake!