Honored Contributor

THe SUN reported that she has spent at least $166 on each hyaluronic acid lip injection since 2018. And she just got her 20th round done. Andrea said, “I had my latest injection two days ago. I feel great to have even more but some doctors think it's enough, though I still want them bigger. My doctor said he will do more injections for me but said I have to wait for at least two months. I like my new lips a lot, it was hard to eat after the injection and two to three days after the procedure gets more difficult. I think my lips are lovely, I love them. I am not sure if they are the biggest lips in the world but they are one of the biggest, I think.”       
Woman Gets 20 Rounds Of Lip Filler Injections To Look Like A Real-Life Barbie

When asked if she wants to hold the title of biggest lips in the world, she said, "Yes, why not?"32496381-274E-4468-801B-B68982E67F2D.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Lip injection nightmares

Any company that gives this poor woman any publicity should be sued.  Just can't figure out what they'd be charged with.  Fostering self-abuse?

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!  Wonder if she can find a facemask that would fit!

Honored Contributor

Looks painful and I question the integrity of the doctor that makes a person look ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Edina Monsoon. 

Edina Monsoon.jpg

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden  It looks like her chest might be in the running too.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Why, why, why????  I think it's disgusting (criminal?) that there are doctors willing to do this.  I wonder at what point her doctor will stop with the injections, when her lips explode?

Honored Contributor

If this is true its very sad.  If a doctor did this he/she needs to have their medical license revoked.  

Im thinking photoshopped.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Barbie never looked like that.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

While I am thinking photoshop, I sincerely hope that no doctor really did this.  She looks ridiculous.  If a doctor did this, the license should at least be suspended and the doctor should be investigated.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!