Honored Contributor

Anyone know of a lip color sealer that keeps your color from rubbing off easily? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know of any whch won't also increase the liklihood of making your lips more dry.  I propose trying a nude tone hydrating lip stain product as a base under your favorite lipsticks.  I have fallen head over heels for IT Cosmeics Lipgloss Stain.  It locks down anything it's applied over or under.  Another product I like for increasing lipstick wear time is Bobbi Brown's Lip/Cheek Pot Rouge, but those colors will change the color of whatever you war it with.  Not a dealbreaker for me as I rarely ear any lipstick as a solo color.  I also like Josie Maran's Color Sticks for the task of making any lipstick or gloss longer wearing.  

Honored Contributor

I do want something that won't change the color of my lip product. I'll check out the ones you suggested though, thanks. 

Contributor

I don't know of a sealer per se, but if you want a lip color that stays for a few hours many of the matte liquid lipsticks have great staying power. I have used the Stila and the Too Faced and they are both great but I have found that I don't love matte lips Smiley Indifferent

Valued Contributor
Does LipLast still exist? Loretta Switt used to do the commercials.
Honored Contributor

Most of these type products were alcohol based, and they burned.

Trusted Contributor

Ella International Lip Chic Lipstick Sealer

Ella International Lip Chic Lipstick Sealer 0.25oz (7ml)

I bought mine on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Vamp wrote:

Ella International Lip Chic Lipstick Sealer

Ella International Lip Chic Lipstick Sealer 0.25oz (7ml)

I bought mine on Amazon.

Also alcohol based.

Honored Contributor

Thanks