Honored Contributor

I am hitting up Sephora on Saturday & want to add a lip gloss or two to my lipstick line-up.  I want one that is long-wearing, nice bold pink or red that doesn't bleed all the way down to my chin.  Any recommendations?  There are so many & I typically buy lipsticks but I have NO lip glosses.  Let me hear from you ladies!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lip Gloss Recommendations

I forgot to address the bleeding issue. I don't have those vertical lines around my lips so I don't have an issue with that and can't tell you which ones do and don't.  Sorry.  If you do find that a lip gloss bleeds, you can buy that clear lip liner or any lip liner and that will keep them from moving off of your lips.  I don't wear lip liners. I tried once and it looked ridiculous on me.

Honored Contributor

Burt's Bees

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife   I love Buxom..either the gloss or full on color which still has a lot of shine. My favorite shade is Dolly...gloss/coverage like a lipstick with good staying power. there's also a liner called Dolly to hold it in a place. It's a gorgeous pinkish mauve.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - I recently ordered Lawless gloss from the Q.  Haven't tried it yet, but wanted to mention it to you. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Which one did you get?

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife , Maybe check out the Sephora Collection glossed lip gloss. I haven't tried it, but this gloss gets rave reviews and comes in numerous colors. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Super Contributor

Maybelline Lifter Gloss in Moon and Brass are my favs.

Trusted Contributor

Check out the Kat Von D and Fenty Beauty!!

Honored Contributor

I just bought a Buxom gloss in Dolly.  It's a good pinky color on me, @SurferWife.  If you want a vibrant shade, Dolly's not though imo.