Honored Contributor

Lip Balm that gives you cooling mint freshness

[ Edited ]

I thought this was an interesting product.  You receive 24 hr. moisture lip treatment plus instant, long lasting burst of cooling mint freshness.  I don't own it yet but I plan on purchasing.  This would be especially great for young girls or women that are dating.

Sugar Mint Rush Freshening Lip Treatment, Main, color, NO COLOR

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Lip Balm that gives you cooling mint freshness

@Katcat1 

I like Sugar lip balms though they are a bit pricy, if I can remember back to when I bought some.

I like the idea of anything mint flavored (a favorite flavor!) but my lips need some color, too. In my experience, the flavor and scent of this type of product is fleeting and rarely, if ever, worthy of the marketing.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  I guess it is best to read the reviews which I need to do too.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

If you try it please share your thoughts. If the flavor actually lasts, the lip balm probably does, too. Most don’t last and need to be reapplied often.

Respected Contributor

I use O'keefe's Cooling Relief Lip Balm...its wonderful!! Heals chapped lips, and keeps them so soft and hydrated. I've tried so many, and this really works. Has Beeswax in it, which has been a huge help for my lips. My lips are moist and plump 👄
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a big Fresh fan. Use it everyday. Bought this and returned it. I love mint but there was ZERO mint in this. It's mint green & that's all the mint there is. Don't waste your time if you want a mint lip balm.

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate   That was nice of you to post your review about this mint lip balm.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
I use O'keefe's Cooling Relief Lip Balm...its wonderful!! Heals chapped lips, and keeps them so soft and hydrated. I've tried so many, and this really works. Has Beeswax in it, which has been a huge help for my lips. My lips are moist and plump 👄

@Dazlin, I just picked this up but haven't used it yet.  I use the regular O'Keefe's every night right before bed.  

Chap Stick has or had a Peppermint lip balm, but I can never find it here.  I used to find it when I went out west for our ski trips and would stock up then.  

Respected Contributor

I love mint scented lip products.   But... I've read that they can be drying on the lips.   So,  if dry and chapped lips are an issue for you,  then these might not be the best products.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess ...I first bought Okeefes regular lip balm, and it was so good for my lips, I went back to buy more, but it was sold out in my local store, so I picked up the Cooling Relief one, and it's just as great!  So either one is a good product.  I've been using lip care products all my life...tooooo many to name here, so I'm grateful I found something that truly helps.  I did like Beekmans,  but O'keefe's is surprisingly much better...still on till morning (and I drink water during the night), and still so moist during my morning coffee...crazy good stuff.

I use their other products for hands and feet too...the foot balm in the round tin is AMAZING!!   HAHAHA...NOT FOR LIPS!!   I've heard some do use it on their hands though...and love it!  😀