Respected Contributor

Hope this is not too off topic ... I knew as I saw my gr. mother age

things were not going to be good for me .... well now at 73 I must 

use a C-pac machine .. and the mask has to be quite tight to

work right .... WELL .. what this is doing to the lines on my face is

awful .....but of course I'm trying to stay on the bright side of things ...

I'M  STILL HERE ......

Honored Contributor

@dollgal   I believe oils soften the look of lines around the mouth.  Marula oil, Rosehip oil, Argan oil which ever you decide on using or you can purchase a blend of a few oils.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I just ran across some facial exercises on you tube and wondered if that might help.  I can see other parts of the face benefiting more but there is one for lip lines.  Facerobics is the channel.  I will try it for a while and report back, unless @Shanus  sees this and tells me I'm crazy!

Respected Contributor

device.jpg

I recommend this device, purchased from QVC years ago and can be purchased on Amazon. Ive used it for years.

Regular Contributor

@Reever wrote:

device.jpg

I recommend this device, purchased from QVC years ago and can be purchased on Amazon. Ive used it for years.

I

@Reever  I remember this and thought at the time it made sense.  I don't think I had lip lines then but I do now.  Is it more a preventave measure or will it work on existing lines?

Honored Contributor

The facial flex ended up making my mouth lines worse but some people swear by it. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Regular lip exfoliation and faithfully use your face products (aha, serums, retinoid, moisturizer) there. 

if you’re a smoker or use straws regularly, it will be a never ending battle.  

@JeanLouiseFinch   ITA. Retin A in particular can exfoliate that area and help produce a plumping affect under the skin. Injections above the lip in fine lines are "iffy". When injected into the line, it may smoothe it out, but as you move your mouth, the lines move, as well and sometimes it's obvious that filler is there. It must be done by a someone with great knowledge of facial structure and muscles...as all injectables. 

Respected Contributor

my skin care junkie aunt uses Frownies and they work!