Super Contributor

Linda Marshall of Elysee announced she will be bringing a new ingredient/technology to the Us, one which wa voted top product in the Paris France panel she was on. I couldn't find out much but on . www.premiumbeautynews there is an interesting article about a lot of new ingredients . It was a fun read. 

Valued Contributor
Honored Contributor

will be interested to see if isomers comes out using some of these ingredients as well.

Super Contributor

I know Linda has had an exclusive on some ingredients for a year or so in the US, but perhaps Isomers being in Canada would get it at the same time. I think Elysee and Isomers are equals in bringing out new products with the newest technology and ingredients.

Valued Contributor

I find her so interesting! I don't usually pay much attention to HSN's skincare lines, but Lancome was being presented, and its one of my favorites, and then Elysee. As I listened, I was more and more impressed, because its obviously a line based on good science.

She really knows what she is talking about, and uses scientific terms correctly and explains everything expertly. And she is in a family business, which I also like. I'm going to give Elysee a try. I usually use Lancome and Estee Lauder.

Anyone use Elysee?  Comments welcome. 

Trusted Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I find her so interesting! I don't usually pay much attention to HSN's skincare lines, but Lancome was being presented, and its one of my favorites, and then Elysee. As I listened, I was more and more impressed, because its obviously a line based on good science.

She really knows what she is talking about, and uses scientific terms correctly and explains everything expertly. And she is in a family business, which I also like. I'm going to give Elysee a try. I usually use Lancome and Estee Lauder.

I used to use a lot of Elysee products.  I did buy the large Optim-Ox cream the other day though as I love that and it is rarely available.  I was tempted to buy a kit last night, but am trying to use up my inventory before purchasing anything else.  Linda Marshall is a very knowledgeable women.  My only complaint about the line is the amount of parabens contained in some of the products and that may be why I stopped using it.  

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't impressed with the products I tried. Tey didn't work any better or worse than anything else I've tried.  Used her neck cream and a pycogenol serum.  I saw no difference. 

Honored Contributor

Same for me, no miracle workers in her products.

Respected Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I won't be without Elysee's red (Firmance) and blue (Fountain of Youth) serums.  At least once a year they offer double sizes (2 oz. bottles) as a special and I pick them up.  I use one pump of each mixed together once a day.  I don't know what my skin would look like without it, but I like the line.  I have a number of other potions from them that I got as part of their TSVs.  I use them, but the two serums are my mainstays.

I just got a terrific buy on SSC retinol from HSN and started adding a pump of retinol to those serums. 

Look for their TSVs and specials because that's when you really get value for your $$$.  Does anyone know when Elysee has another Today's Special?

Super Contributor

I think she might have a TSV on her anniversary show in June, but for sure she will have aTSV equivelant then.

I do think Elysee is magic, but only over the long term. The longer you use it, the better you look, at least for me. I use the pycn. and foy in the am , the  Youthspan at night. I have used it for years, and am very ok with my 66 year old face. no wrinkles,uniform color, no redness, just what you would call "good genes" but I attribute it to a good skin care that I follow religiously. and inexpensive - compared to Perricone and the dept. stores.