Honored Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Chocollette said: It is under "" accessories/tools"" on the Eve Pearl site!!
Thx!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor
You're so welcome!!
Honored Contributor
Looks like black is available now

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
if its not a razor how is it cutting the hair? They never did explain that
Trusted Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Chi-town girl said: Does anyone have this tool? I bought one before it just sold out on hsn. Looks amazing for brow shaping-wow!

I know this is O/T but what did my friends think of the smashbox? I did order the eyeshadow primer. Had tried the Geller but after a few hours wearing without shadow my eyelid primer appeared flaky. I wonder where Holly has gone.

Honored Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Chocollette said: I have something similar to this from Eve Pearl...it is her tri fold brow razor and if I am correct, it is a micro plane. I use it for my brows but when I saw that you could use this on your arms, I was glad I spent the 5.00 on it!!!

The cheapest shipping to my address on the Eve Pearl was $6.25, and the brow razor was $6. I guess I'll have to wait for the Lilibeth to come back to HSN.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I watched the presentation but wasn't impressed. It may have done an okay job on the peach fuzz on the face or on Amy's arm hair but on the darker hair, it didn't get close at all. You could see a lot of dark stubble on that guys neck.

I don't know if the vendor didn't know what she was doing or once again if the tool wasn't effective but I was really unimpressed with that one model's dark eyebrows too. Again you could see all the dark "stubble." Amy asked how you get underneath the brow and the vendor appeared to be doing the under part of the brow but it didn't look like any hair at all was removed. Her brows looked no different.

Honored Contributor

I had a similar product several years ago from a vendor on Shophq who did nothing but brows, and it worked O.K. but it gets dull very quickly, especially if you use it often and it does not shape brows, just cleans up the hair, but I still had to get my brows waxed and my moustache waxed because that product does not pull from the root, it basically to me is a glorified razor....Now maybe this one is a better model and works better, but to me it looked just like the product I used several years ago. i would rather just get waxed once a week and use it in between,but no way do I personally thinks it takes the place of waxing or threading!

Just my opinion!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.blush} Edited to say waxed once a month-not once a week!!!!!!Yikes!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

What would be the advantage of this over those personal trimmers (battery powered) they sell everywhere? It seems like the little power shavers would be safer. I can usually find them for around $10 and they seem to last forever. I just didn't see anything all that new or groundbreaking about this Brow Shaper.

Respected Contributor
On 7/11/2014 suzeecat said:

What would be the advantage of this over those personal trimmers (battery powered) they sell everywhere? It seems like the little power shavers would be safer. I can usually find them for around $10 and they seem to last forever. I just didn't see anything all that new or groundbreaking about this Brow Shaper.

I have trouble getting all the little hairs underneath my brows because I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally shave off part of the brow. I'm hoping this will provide a little more control.