Honored Contributor

I saw the post about lavender products, i would like to know if there are any strong lilac  bath products.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

You will find a selection of Lilac scented products at Caswell Massey.  This company has been around since the 1800's, and the products I have used are quality.  I have not tried the Lilac scent so cannot speak to that.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I saw the post about lavender products, i would like to know if there are any strong lilac  bath products.

@goldensrbest , I have some lovely lilac soap from the Vermont Country Store.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest  My all time favorite lilac bath products is the Korres Lilac Hyacinth! I buy it when it's on sale at HSN. To my nose, it's the perfect blend of my 2 favorite Spring flowers. I'm usually not a big floral bath product fan but I've always loved these 2 flowers and grew up with several lilac trees on our property. This scent gets very good reviews on HSN. It's a moderate strong scent. I liked it a lot more than Beekman's lilac which I thought smelled more green than true lilac blooms that I had returned it since I was disappointed in it. 

Respected Contributor

I tried the Beekman lilac cream when it first came out and I had no smell at all.

There is a place in Dakota that sells lavender products that I really liked. They make them there I believe.

Valued Contributor

The only brand that came to mind is Lush Cosmetics and they currently don't have anything in a lilac scent. When they do, their scents are amazing.

They change them up from time to time and add something different for holidays. Sometimes a holiday item is a regular scent in a new form.

I'm not a fan of florals but I will use their products because they smell so good. I recently received one of their buttercreams* in Ring of Roses scent and I actually like it. The rose isn't overwhelming or too sweet. They will add an oft requested scent once in a while.

I will keep an eye out if you're interested. There's a few smaller companies that make similar products but I haven't tried any. 

*A buttercream is a skin conditioning cleanser.

Trusted Contributor

My very favorite scent is lilac. It reminds me of my mom, who also loved it. I was in Sams the other day and they had Meyer's lilac. It was a 3 pack of dish soap, hand soap, and cleaning spray. Really enjoying that. 

I've thought of ordering the Korres before. Now that it's recommended, I will give it a try when it's on sale. Thanks, @FindingMyJoy 

Trusted Contributor

Pacifca has a perfume in Lilac and its cruelty-free