Respected Contributor

Liking the Philosophy Lip Serum

I just started using this at night. This is the product in the goldish tube. It feels very soothing. Not sure about plumping, but I don’t care about that.

Daytime, I still use the IT Je Ne Sais Quoi lip treatment in Rose, which adds a bit of color.

Using both products is keeping my lips hydrated, smooth and soft.

Respected Contributor

Re: Liking the Philosophy Lip Serum

I bought the IT in rose.The lid kept falling off. I liked the product but the LID.. Always bothered me.
Respected Contributor

I am addicted to this product. Smiley Happy  I hope we're talking about the same thing.  It's the Ultimate Miracle Lip product, right?  I love it but found that one tube only lasts about a month.  I watched for coupon codes and stocked up when I found them for around $9/tube.  I wear it at night and when I'm at home without lipstick.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brisky wrote:
I bought the IT in rose.The lid kept falling off. I liked the product but the LID.. Always bothered me.

@Brisky my IT top fits snugly. Like the top of any lipstick type tube. Even if I turn it upside down and shake, the top won’t come off. It sounds like yours is defective.  

I have two of the Rose IT and the top on the other one fits tightly too,

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I am addicted to this product. Smiley Happy  I hope we're talking about the same thing.  It's the Ultimate Miracle Lip product, right?  I love it but found that one tube only lasts about a month.  I watched for coupon codes and stocked up when I found them for around $9/tube.  I wear it at night and when I'm at home without lipstick.  

@santorini  I think it’s the same thing. The tube says “Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix”. And also, lip serum stick, plump & smooth.

I’m surprised it only lasts a month. It looks like it would last much longer from the length of the tube. 

Respected Contributor

I bought mine at ULTA but maybe it was defective. I did like lt. Maybe next time I'll open the box first and check the lid.
Respected Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@santorini  I think it’s the same thing. The tube says “Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix”. And also, lip serum stick, plump & smooth.

I’m surprised it only lasts a month. It looks like it would last much longer from the length of the tube. 

I gave some to my daughter.  She said she loves it too but her only complaint was that the tube didn't last very long so it's not just me.  Maybe we use too much.  Smiley Happy