Honored Contributor

I like the new forum too.

Honored Contributor

Give it time everyone LOL. Things change. We get used to it and sometimes we end

up liking the new change Man Very Happy  Its nice to have a new fresher site!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I also don't like this new format and probably won't post often unless they revise the entire site.

Honored Contributor

So far, I'm enjoying three of the things I love about life:

* cats (emoji's)

* colors (text choices)

* creating (more ways to personalize your posting)

Honored Contributor

Re: Liking the New Forum

[ Edited ]

I like the new changes. I love that I can now upload a picture to a post without having to host it on a third-party site.

I like that I have more options to customize my user experience and change my default font size.

I like love that they've added the Strikethrough font option and have added a spoiler option so that people can post things and hide spoilers from the people who don't want to see them.

I love that post drafts are autosaved, so that when I accidently click on keys that take me away from my posting page, I can go back and my content is still there. That's a huge improvement for me, as I lost a lot of posts before.

I also really like that when I visit a thread I've read before, it automatically takes me to the new posts and I don't have to start from the very beginning or the very end now. (You can also change that option if you don't like it.)

I love that we can now delete a post instead of just editing a post. (You cannot delete an original post starting a new thread.) That means when I post twice by mistake or post something redundant, I can delete my own post. That's a really nice change.

Esteemed Contributor

I am still learning the new format. It will take some time but I will adapt. The people that are ready to jump off a ledge at this point are just a bit much right now.

Read, play, explore the different features is my suggestion before everyone writes it off. 

Super Contributor
Count me in as one who likes the new changes too! I really like the "heart" option so many don't like and are calling childish. 😏. It's an easy way to agree with someone without having to quote them and add an ITA!

Love the display on my phone too!
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor

I like the many options you have within your post, settings, many options to be creative if you are into that.

I don't like that it's not easily accesable to have your recent activity right now...I am hoping they are taking notes to things we are not liking and are willing to give some things back, or correct it soon as they can.

I really do not like that I thought they were making a few changes...and instead it is a completly new forum !!

Hopefully we will all find the new normal here..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

hi gards girly hi emoticon

Super Contributor

Have you tried using the search feature? It's much better than the old one. Type in a subject that interests you, like handbags, or Linea, or Susam Graver, or whatever it is, and alll the posts about that topic will show up. You don't have to scroll through the stuff that doesn't interest you to find whast does.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft