Respected Contributor

I think this is great.  Eveyone will get used to it.  It probably is gonna clean up the site.

Honored Contributor

Cat Wink  I Like it TOOO!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

Me three.Heart

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I do like parts of it. If it can prevent our Night Invader from making an appearance with their repeated and obscene posts, then I shall definitely think it's an improvement!

Trusted Contributor

It has only been 24 hours with the changes... Gosh, give the changes a few weeks to settle in!   I think change is just hard for people to want to accept.With the old forms, people complained about them all the time. Now that they have upgraded the boards, people are complaining about the change.... I just do not think you can please people sometimes. Some people just would complain to complain about anything  Complaining seems to be the ongoing issue with this community from what I have seen for the past couple of months viewing it.

Respected Contributor

I do NOT like it...at least in it's present form. But if they will bring back the sub-forums (Wen, Mally, Linea, etc.), I can deal with it. This having to look thru pages & pages of posts to find one you actually want to read is ridiculous!

Super Contributor

Love this new layout and overall aesthetic. IMO it's an improvement.

Trusted Contributor

I don't have any major issues with it. It takes a little getting used to, but my biggest complaint so far is I don't like the emoticons. lol. We should all have such problems. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I like it too!  I'm still exploring and playing with it but that's fun.  It's quite user friendly and the old board was terribly old fashioned.  Change is a good thing.   

Respected Contributor

It's great some are liking it.

I hate to be a naysayer, but I don't.  I can't sort topics by time of LAST response, so I can't find the threads I want to read.    I can only display topics by date of topic creatiion (some threads were created long ago and are buried) or by most recent posts (some threads generate lots of responses, so they show up over and over, thus burying the topicss I want to read).  Either way, I can't find the topics I want to read.  Hence, my time here will be limited.  Oh, well, I guess I have better things to do.