Esteemed Contributor

Liking my Bobbi Brown color corrector

I've been trying out my Bobbi Brown color corrector, and am working out the portion. I think I used too much at first, so am going lighter since I also use concealer and setting powder. 

I bought porcelain peach with help from a Sephora representative. I went to a baseball game last night and my concealer, along with the corrector lasted all evening.

The color matches well; this is a very good product. The only issue (though a minor one) is I have to be careful not to apply too much. This should last me a long time. At first I hesitated about spending $30 for a corrector, but I'm glad I did. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Re: Liking my Bobbi Brown color corrector

@teganslaw - thanks for the review.  Its on  my list to try at some point.  My current color corrector - Becca/Smashbox - should last a long time though.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw @Dis you see any settling into lines? Was the formula very dry? Did it spread well? 

Honored Contributor

I am glad you are liking it. I love Bobbi Brown's Corrector-it works great, and you need very very little, so it does last and its not drying at all to me..

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D , I didn't notice any settling; not drying, though I apply Cerave eye cream underneath my eyes for extra hydration. It spreads well, either with my finger or blending brush. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

@teganslaw 

Glad you are enjoying it . Color corrector is a game changer for me .I have dark circles due to sinus issues  and hereditary. SInce wearing masks and just less makeup in general as I get older,it can really brighten your look . I will soon be 59 and I think that undereye darkness makes me look tired which many times equals older .Currently I am using the EXA Cosmetics corrector in Peach and Kosas revealer super creamy + brightening concealer in w 02 . I have also used Pixi corrector which is very good too 

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw   BB Corrector is an iconic product that I've used for decades...Porcelain Bisque. Less is more and a bit of eye cream helps it goes on smoothly.

I use it only on the darkest areas...inside eye area next to nose, and just under eye where dark, not sweeping underneath where concealer goes. Corrector, concealer and powder layered all over the under eye may cause creasing.

Happy you're liking the corrector.