Honored Contributor

Liking The Bobbi Brown Club!!!!

I love Bobbi's Serum Foundation in the black bottle.  Because I joined, I always get free SH!!!Smiley Happy

If you wear BB are you a mamber?

What else have you gotten?

Respected Contributor

Re: Liking The Bobbi Brown Club!!!!

Nordstrom has free S&H, gifts with purchase and free samples

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I love Bobbi's Serum Foundation in the black bottle.  Because I joined, I always get free SH!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG Yes, I am a member and I got something but I don't remember what it was!  Woman Embarassed  I have some really nice small samples and I think they were in something!

I like her vit. face base a lot although it is really too heavy for me, so I have to go lightly with it!  I like some of the lip products too, the little glosses with a little color are nice--the ones in the white tubes.  And a set of the lipsticks/glosses that have the clear tubes--can't think what they are called either.

Her makeup colors are not very good for me.  WAY too yellow, or way to chalky and pinkish.  I have to mix two to get a good color--and I am very fair skinned! 

I am a minimalist, so I'm not a great buyer.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner The serum foundation works for me and the eyeliner since I can't get Mallys in onyx any longer.  When I finish this Clinique powder, I have some BB to try.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   Am I member? Ha! Of course. I think I'm their best customer, especially during promotions. I purchase my cleaning oils, lipsticks, corrector and concealer and foundation sticks, as well as my tinted moisturizer. No other line matches my complexion so perfectly. Love the Serum Foundation, but just never wear medium or full coverage foundation. The stick is used as a touch up after tinted moisturizer. Free shipping is definitely a plus!!! If anyone hasn't tried Vitamin Enriched Face Base, give it a shot....a great, lightweight moisturizer w/ built in primer. Great fragrance...usually avoid that in skincare, but wish this was a perfume, too. 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Nordstrom has free S&H, gifts with purchase and free samples

@scatcat   ....and some things sold out or never on the BB site. I always check both. Nordstrom price matches when BB has promotions.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus said:

If anyone hasn't tried Vitamin Enriched Face Base, give it a shot....a great, lightweight moisturizer w/ built in primer. Great fragrance...

Love the Vitamin Enriched Face Base.  I have oily, textured skin and it still works beautifully.  Gifted a sample to my Sis who has flawless skin - no wrinkles (yet) or texture even though she's in her 70's.  She raved about it. Heart

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   Am I member? Ha! Of course. I think I'm their best customer, especially during promotions. I purchase my cleaning oils, lipsticks, corrector and concealer and foundation sticks, as well as my tinted moisturizer. No other line matches my complexion so perfectly. Love the Serum Foundation, but just never wear medium or full coverage foundation. The stick is used as a touch up after tinted moisturizer. Free shipping is definitely a plus!!! If anyone hasn't tried Vitamin Enriched Face Base, give it a shot....a great, lightweight moisturizer w/ built in primer. Great fragrance...usually avoid that in skincare, but wish this was a perfume, too. 

@Shanus LOL!!!  Opposites attract!  NONE of their foundations is a color I can use unless I mix a warm and a cool--more on the cool side.

To me the Vitamin Base is good, but I can only use a little speck of it and only in the winter because it is to me heavy.  And the foundation sticks slide right off!  

Dior foundation matches my coloring in their two lighter shades, but it is sort of heavy, but does look great!! 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I find the serum foundation lighter and very silky feeling.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus I find the serum foundation lighter and very silky feeling.Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Well, at least they finally changed the bottle from that awful dropper!!!