Honored Contributor

Re: Liking The Bobbi Brown Club!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus I find the serum foundation lighter and very silky feeling.Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Well, at least they finally changed the bottle from that awful dropper!!!

@Shanus Hey Girl!!!  Ya know, I didn't use the dropper.  I just put my finger over the mouth of the bottle and turned the bottle up.  The dropper was quite wasteful.

@Shanus I'm home and very bored!  I wish they'd call for that MRI!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I love Bobbi's Serum Foundation in the black bottle.  Because I joined, I always get free SH!!!Smiley Happy

If you wear BB are you a mamber?

What else have you gotten?

@ECBG   Am I member? Ha! Of course. I think I'm their best customer, especially during promotions. I purchase my cleaning oils, lipsticks, corrector and concealer and foundation sticks, as well as my tinted moisturizer. No other line matches my complexion so perfectly. Love the Serum Foundation, but just never wear medium or full coverage foundation. The stick is used as a touch up after tinted moisturizer. Free shipping is definitely a plus!!! If anyone hasn't tried Vitamin Enriched Face Base, give it a shot....a great, lightweight moisturizer w/ built in primer. Great fragrance...usually avoid that in skincare, but wish this was a perfume, too. 

@Shanus @ME TOO.  During the recent holiday promos, I got THREE shipments!  I could open a BB outlet!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I love Bobbi's Serum Foundation in the black bottle.  Because I joined, I always get free SH!!!Smiley Happy

If you wear BB are you a mamber?

What else have you gotten?

@ECBG   Am I member? Ha! Of course. I think I'm their best customer, especially during promotions. I purchase my cleaning oils, lipsticks, corrector and concealer and foundation sticks, as well as my tinted moisturizer. No other line matches my complexion so perfectly. Love the Serum Foundation, but just never wear medium or full coverage foundation. The stick is used as a touch up after tinted moisturizer. Free shipping is definitely a plus!!! If anyone hasn't tried Vitamin Enriched Face Base, give it a shot....a great, lightweight moisturizer w/ built in primer. Great fragrance...usually avoid that in skincare, but wish this was a perfume, too. 

@Shanus @ME TOO.  During the recent holiday promos, I got THREE shipments!  I could open a BB outlet!

@nyc1   I'm sure I could give you some strong competition in that outlet department. Lol. In the last 10 yrs., it's seemed most products I've used and loved forever have been discontinued or formulas changed. I've been stock piling "just in case". Gel Liner in the pot in Navy...5 stars always and the most flattering color to counteract any redness...discontinued, but I have 2 on standby. The Eye Brightener (tube w/ doe foot) is same deal. 5 stars for years and now gone...have not found a product that does the same thing (Trish McEvoy triangle of light product comes close, but still too thick). Some of the original Bobbi formula lipsticks gone, glosses replaced w/ liquid lipstick and oil infused gloss (stays on for 10 minutes!!). Oh and the biggest "I miss that"? They're phasing out the single pan shadows that allow you to pop them out and create your own 6 pan palettes. The empty palettes discontinued except for 3 pan, but what to put in there? My favorite shades are gone. I'm sure it's marketing. Why sell one $20 shadow when the customer would need to purchase a $75 palette to get the few shades she loved? Thank God I have backups for most of my favorites. Vent over.