Honored Contributor

Lighted Mirror --Q2 Big Deal

Does anyone already have this or anyone ordering it?  There are no reviews so I guess it is a new item.  Thinking of ordering it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lighted Mirror --Q2 Big Deal

@Daysdee  Make sure you check the magnification if it is a magnifying mirror.  At least 7 or 8 is good.  Higher is great but expensive.  I bought mine at Target.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee  It’s not the Q2 Big Deal it’s the Beauty IQ Steal.

I bought it a few months ago & I like it.Aside from regular magnification it has 5x & 10 x magnification too. It also has bright LED lights & a switch where you can adjust the intensity of the brightness.

I do not travel with it because it’s a little to heavy .I do use it everyday.It folds nicely & I store it inside my bathroom vanity.

Super Contributor

I have ordered the Simple Human Mirror that they've had on the regular QVC, but ordered mine from Costco.  Haven't recieved it as yet, but hope it's worth the money,    On the Simple Human site it's refered to as the pro model for $299.  Costco had it on line Black Friday for $154.99.  Unlike the QVC model it comes with a 10x magnetic mirror as well.  It's on backorder and supposed to ship by 12/03.  I decided if it doesn't meet my expectations I can always return it as Costco has such a great return policy.  It's my Christmas present to myselfSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought the Simple Human mirror a little while back, and I’m really liking it. I had a trifold, lighted one I got off of Amazon. The first one went bad where the USB port was. Ordered another one and it was fine. These were both $35 each, and the one thing I didn’t like about these I’d they had to be plugged in for the lights to be used. 

It’s  personal preference and I’m glad I got the Simple Human. Mine stays charged for a while also. 

Contributor

I love the simple Human products. Yes, the mirror is wonderful, looks and feels expensive.  However, I need a mirror with more magnification. I probably will return my mirror to Qvc and order directly from Simple Human website where they have a mirror with greater magnification.

@Daysdee wrote:

Does anyone already have this or anyone ordering it?  There are no reviews so I guess it is a new item.  Thinking of ordering it

Qvc.... we purchase Cosmetics that cost more than an upgrade to the Super Human mirror .... why don’t you offer the upgrade?