Trusted Contributor

LightStim for wrinkles.....quick question for use !!

I have not used mine for at least a year now.. The LS Serum is gone that I used with it that was recommended when purchased.

I am wanting to start using it again today and not sure what I have that I can use with it...Currently I am using Sunday Riley-Good Genes Serum and I know I should not use it as it is not very moisturizing.

I do have Sunday Riley's newest moisturizer -Tidal Brightening Enzyme, which has 2 kinds of hyaluronic acids in it.

I also have Belief Moisture Balm..plus

~ Josie Maran's new Nirvana treatment Mist ~ Tatcha Luminous Dewy Mist ~

Fab First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair  Liquid Recovery.

Would any of these work with the lightstim ? 

Thx so much for your recommendations !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

Re: LightStim for wrinkles.....quick question for use !!

I've used mine for over three years and always have only used matrixyl and after that's absorbed I apply green tea serum. Let that absorb for 15-20 minutes before using the lightstim.

i apply moisturizer afterwards. This may not answer your question.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Isomers Copper P or their H-Pur.  It works for me.  Fortunately, I purchased both when they were available in the 16 ounce sizes.

Trusted Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

I have not used mine for at least a year now.. The LS Serum is gone that I used with it that was recommended when purchased.

I am wanting to start using it again today and not sure what I have that I can use with it...Currently I am using Sunday Riley-Good Genes Serum and I know I should not use it as it is not very moisturizing.

I do have Sunday Riley's newest moisturizer -Tidal Brightening Enzyme, which has 2 kinds of hyaluronic acids in it.

@deja vu  Too funny  because I was just thinking I should start using mine again!!!  Its been awhile since I put mine down...  I dont remember having to use a serum with this one.  I thought you could and it would make the serum absorb bettter, but, I thought you could use the Light Stim without a serum...

Trusted Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@deja vu wrote:

@deja vu  Too funny  because I was just thinking I should start using mine again!!!  Its been awhile since I put mine down...  I dont remember having to use a serum with this one.  I thought you could and it would make the serum absorb bettter, but, I thought you could use the Light Stim without a serum...

I think you are correct about using it without anything...I was in a hurry to use it and thought I'd get a quick reply to get the most out of it here. I'll have to research it later. I did use the First Aid Liquid Recovery...well I'm using it now.

The lite feels nice on my face.. I got inspired to try it again now because I was noticing a frown line trying to start on the right corner of my mouth, and it was the only thing I could grab quickly. 

Enjoy if you start up again...I just hope I see some improvement on some part of my face..haha

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Frequent Contributor

I have used it for several years on bare skin after cleansing.I like the concept of just the light treating my skin without the possibility of product possibly interfering with the collagen stimulating rays from the lights

Trusted Contributor

Hi, sorry to hijack your post. I've been interested in lightstim.

Can anyone or everyone tell me what you've experienced with your skin?

I know about the ones for pain, going to try those too, probably from my pain mangement Dr.

I know there are light products out there

I saw this on EVINE, or one like it. 

Is this one a good buy?)

I want to try at least one of them and want to get the most bang for my $, so I'd like to try one that has most effective results; increase my collagen production.

ThanksCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE