Honored Contributor

@quinny wrote:

JeanLouiseFinch...thank you for your response.  When you say at night you use your serums and then your night cream, what serums are you referring to?  Thank you

@Quinny  I do my PM routine after dinner (detailed below), then at bedtime I apply my Retin-A, Monday thru Friday.  The weekends are a little different as I follow Dimitri James' recommendation to take the weekends off.  I only apply my Skinn Age Reset Serum and Skinn Take the Weekend Off Cream at night on Saturday and Sunday.  Here's my PM facial skincare routine (not including eyes or neck routine) for Monday thru Friday.

*Cleanse w/Dr. Young Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil, using a Foreo Luna Mini
*Tony Moly First Essence w/drops of Mizon Peptide 500 Ampoule mixed in (tap & press)
*Skinn Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Age Reset Serum
*Skinn Collagenesis Chin-Up (blue one) along the jawline and under the chin
*Skinn Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse
*M. Asam Vino Gold Day & Night Cream 

Contributor

I think it is very expensive, so I use the following product sparingly, only before bed, and more in the winter seasonbareMinerals Skincare Multi-Wrinkle Serum.

I got a sample and was so impressed I went out to purchase.     It is $ 50 here on the Q.  Look for beauty store coupons, to make it not as expensive.     Last year, Bare Minerals offered it as part of their Winter Survival Kit.  It is oil-free, and does not cause me to break-out like most serums.

Regular Contributor

I have sensitive skin ..I use Burt's Bee sensitive night cream, its not heavy and very, very light. I cannot use any Olay products they make my skin itch !

Regular Contributor

I love Clinique Moisture Surge but its pricey.

Super Contributor

I love the brand SheaTerra organics.  I wont put anything non organic on my skin.  My favorite night time cream is SheaTerra Rose Hips face cream.  Its labeled for dry, aging, mature skin types and is 99.7% natural.  I use just a little bit and it absorbs really well.  Its not heavy or greasy either.  Doesnt clog up my pores.  This company does not do animal testing either.  They have promo codes often too so the prices arent that bad.  Lasts a long time.  During the day I use Juice Beauty stem cell repair CC cream.  Also organic and has spf.  Juice Beauty has great stuff.  Can be expensive though.

Honored Contributor

@40nu20 wrote:

I love the brand SheaTerra organics.  I wont put anything non organic on my skin.  My favorite night time cream is SheaTerra Rose Hips face cream.  Its labeled for dry, aging, mature skin types and is 99.7% natural.  I use just a little bit and it absorbs really well.  Its not heavy or greasy either.  Doesnt clog up my pores.  This company does not do animal testing either.  They have promo codes often too so the prices arent that bad.  Lasts a long time.  During the day I use Juice Beauty stem cell repair CC cream.  Also organic and has spf.  Juice Beauty has great stuff.  Can be expensive though.

@40nu20, I use Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk. I have found lovelyskin.com to have the best price during their sales, which are often. You might check them out and sign up for e-mail notices. They have free shipping all the time and excellent customer service. They will tell me on the phone the expiration date of the bottle I will be receiving.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@suzyQ3  Thank you for the info!  I'll definately check that out.  Juice beauty is a wonderful line.  I have used the stem cell night cream, serum and eye cream and love them.  They are a bit expensive though so I started using the SheaTerra brand.  thank you

Trusted Contributor

JeanLouisFrench...thank you for your detailed response.  I don't know if I can be as dedicated to my skincare routine as you are, I bet you have gorgeous skin.  I have heard good things about the M. Asam products.

Respected Contributor

Quinny, when I answered before I totally forgot about oil of olay total effects 7. It does 7 jobs in one and is an excellent moisturizer. I use the oil of olay regenerist serum both day and night than use this total effects7 for day time and the one in the red jar at night, regenerist microsculpture cream which was tested again moisturizing creams costing up and over $250 an ounce and this won out.

M.Asam is  good but I just hate having to order and prefer to be able to go to any store and pick up what I want. I also like my OOO better than anything else I have tried.

I hope you find what works the best for you.

Respected Contributor

ponds is very inexpensive and makes the best products.  i use a couple and find the do the job very well.  you may want to check them out.