Honored Contributor

Well, the formula is really nice but the colors are totally different than what they looked like on line.  No pink that I can see.  I bought the colors Opal and Petal.  They were nearly $10 each.  Sending them back Smiley Sad  They didn't have these two colors at my local WM but when I looked at the display, it seems like they ALL were in the brown or brown leaning shades (except for the color Ice, which was colorless)

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I have both those shades.  Looked at my Petal and its definitely pink on me and looks pink in the tube.  The Opal, to me, has a hint of pink and is more of a topper type gloss.  Too bad they didn't work for you.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm They don't have any pinky pinks, but I do love them! Petal & Ruby are my favorites!

Respected Contributor

I have all of them, use them mostlyas a topper for my lipstick and I rarely use them alone.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

$10 seems high. I bought a bunch when they first came out and paid around $5

Honored Contributor

@Jacie 

I'll give that a try.  I use all my glosses on top of the Elf Perfect Pink lip tint but tried them on by themselves.  I'll try them again but use he Elf product first.  Still, they aren't as pink as they look on line.  One is fairly dark and I don't wear dark gloss except for one during the fall and winter months.  I'm gonna miss this when I run out of my extras Smiley Sad

Too Faced Hidden Talents Rich & Dazzling Lip Gloss - 8957407 | KeHuk

Honored Contributor

Just scored another one on eBay from a seller with a 100% rating and over 3200 sales.