Super Contributor

Re: Lets talk Eye brows and Eye lashes

On 7/5/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/5/2014 Andreatoo said:
On 7/5/2014 SchippyLuv said:

I've been using RapidLash for 3 or 4 months and I really like it. I'm almost 70 and my lashes look better than they ever have in my life! My lashes only take one coat of mascara now instead of three. The only disadvantage is that sometimes my lashes brush against the back of my glasses - but I'm not complaining... Cool

you poor thing! Lol that sounds like an awesome problem to have :-)I'm afraid to try any of these lash growing products because of the whole changes your eye color thing

Try using an oil, like rosehip seed oil (or baobab, jojoba, argan, etc) with a really thin mascara brush and apply it at night every night. Works just as well for me as Rapidlash (better, actually) and cheaper and no eye color changes. It takes a little longer to see results but it does work if you are consistent and patient. Just a suggestion!

Thanks for this info and tips. Much easier than a Q-tip and more thorough. 8)

Super Contributor

JUST came across this product on Amazon.com, available on their website. Kiss

Note the many rave reviews, and the reasonable price as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Formula-Diva-Stuff-Conditioner-Naturally/dp/B00FXW4GFU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=...

If you want to DIY and make your own concoction (you can apply it using a disposable mascara brush, here are the ingredients in order of amount:

Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Lavender Oil, Beeswax (+ "colorant" to enhance)

Super Contributor

Does Careprost change eye color? My lashes closest to the bridge of my nose are becoming very, very thin and it bothers me because I've always had very thick, long lashes. I need help in a bad way! Thanks.

War Eagle!
Valued Contributor

On 7/5/2014 SchippyLuv said:

I've been using RapidLash for 3 or 4 months and I really like it. I'm almost 70 and my lashes look better than they ever have in my life! My lashes only take one coat of mascara now instead of three. The only disadvantage is that sometimes my lashes brush against the back of my glasses - but I'm not complaining...

I also used rapidlash and someone thought I had on false lashes but when I stopped using it....oops...back to short lashes....also their seems to be a lot of fake rapid lash versions out here now...so if anyone is buying it and is pleased can you tell me the current location you are ordering it from.