Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 NickNack said:
On 8/18/2014 codywhitney said:

Still LOVING my Paula's Choice by Wayne Goss!

I wish you didn't have to purchase the eye shadow palette with the mascara. I already own one of her mascaras and really like it. I don't need another mascara at this time.

You can buy just the palette:

The Nudes Matte Eyeshadow Palette

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 8/18/2014 NickNack said:
On 8/18/2014 codywhitney said:

Still LOVING my Paula's Choice by Wayne Goss!

I wish you didn't have to purchase the eye shadow palette with the mascara. I already own one of her mascaras and really like it. I don't need another mascara at this time.

You can buy just the palette:

The Nudes Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Thanks SuzyQ!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor
On 8/18/2014 Cardamom said:
On 8/18/2014 FUTURE said:
On 8/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I bought the IT Naturally Pretty Matte Lux Palette last year. I've been using it a lot, almost exclusively, and it still has a lot of product left (can't even see the bottom yet). Technically not a palette per se, but I'm also really happy with the IT Eyeshadow Trios. I have many, many singles (NYX and Ulta, mostly), that are nice but I hardly touch them anymore. I know it's wasteful, but I'm thinking of eliminating a few of them to make room for the new IT Celebration palette that's coming out sometime between now and the holidays. Poster godfreak has posted it a couple of times, but the threads never last that long before the webbie finds them. Keep a lookout, she'll probably post them again with some other upcoming items.

I LOVE my IT palette!! I keep checking for the pic of the new one, but it's always gone. Grrrrrrr.......... I KNoW I'll want it. Smiley Wink
I saw it. Talk about tempting. I think it's matte too. It has the same pearl sheen in the large rectangle at the bottom right.

I saw the pic of the new IT palette too, and I plan on picking it up. I love the IT trios but was not as happy with the palette last fall. The new one looks like it has lighter more natural shades.

Super Contributor

Just got the Stila Matte palette---very nice! Still making my way through the TSV Mally palette--- not a fan of the texture, but will continue to use for a while. I do love Mally's eye base, and she included that in the palette.

Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 KateChopin said:

Just got the Stila Matte palette---very nice! Still making my way through the TSV Mally palette--- not a fan of the texture, but will continue to use for a while. I do love Mally's eye base, and she included that in the palette.

which one- the new one (window one) or the older one (in the know)?

Regular Contributor

I caved and got the Smashbox Master Class III Palette - - - it's fantastic!

Respected Contributor

I don't wear eye shadow so I'm not tempted by most palettes, but I do like my blushes. If anyone remembers the Tarte Off the cuff blush palette that sold out last fall, it's now available at Ulta. It has four Amazonian clay blushes plus a bronzer, and I use every color. Highly recommend {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}. As far as cream blushes go, TheBalm has a wonderful palette, How 'bout them apples?