Super Contributor
Is anyone else having trouble with the board being slow today? Maybe, it's all the rain were getting today.
Super Contributor
I'm really waiting/looking forward to the Holiday pallettes and sets myself. Right now I concentrating on skin care!
Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 codywhitney said:

Still LOVING my Paula's Choice by Wayne Goss!

Does Paula's Choice ever have sales on their makeup like they do for their skincare?

Valued Contributor
Well, I don't have to look any further than my own make up drawer. I do have the new tarte palette and I adore it! I've always wanted one of those round palettes but seemed to have missed them somehow. The colors are absolutely perfect for my fair skin and green eyes so I was meant to hold out for this one. I love my lorac palette but I've held off on 2. I feel overwhelmed by my collection. I'm pretty sure I have a lifetime supply of eye shadows so something must be awfully spectacular for me to purchase it. I may be possibly putting palettes in my will Smiley Sad. Chocolate Bar palette - my top favorite and perfect for fall. Smiley Happy)
Respected Contributor
On 8/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I bought the IT Naturally Pretty Matte Lux Palette last year. I've been using it a lot, almost exclusively, and it still has a lot of product left (can't even see the bottom yet). Technically not a palette per se, but I'm also really happy with the IT Eyeshadow Trios. I have many, many singles (NYX and Ulta, mostly), that are nice but I hardly touch them anymore. I know it's wasteful, but I'm thinking of eliminating a few of them to make room for the new IT Celebration palette that's coming out sometime between now and the holidays. Poster godfreak has posted it a couple of times, but the threads never last that long before the webbie finds them. Keep a lookout, she'll probably post them again with some other upcoming items.

I LOVE my IT palette!! I keep checking for the pic of the new one, but it's always gone. Grrrrrrr.......... I KNoW I'll want it. Smiley Wink
Valued Contributor

I am really liking the IT Cosmetics palette that was part of the OCRF event.

I also really love a few BB Palettes. And one called Naked Eyes (???) from Too Faced.

Valued Contributor
On 8/18/2014 FUTURE said:
On 8/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I bought the IT Naturally Pretty Matte Lux Palette last year. I've been using it a lot, almost exclusively, and it still has a lot of product left (can't even see the bottom yet). Technically not a palette per se, but I'm also really happy with the IT Eyeshadow Trios. I have many, many singles (NYX and Ulta, mostly), that are nice but I hardly touch them anymore. I know it's wasteful, but I'm thinking of eliminating a few of them to make room for the new IT Celebration palette that's coming out sometime between now and the holidays. Poster godfreak has posted it a couple of times, but the threads never last that long before the webbie finds them. Keep a lookout, she'll probably post them again with some other upcoming items.

I LOVE my IT palette!! I keep checking for the pic of the new one, but it's always gone. Grrrrrrr.......... I KNoW I'll want it. Smiley Wink
I saw it. Talk about tempting. I think it's matte too. It has the same pearl sheen in the large rectangle at the bottom right.
Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 MandySays said:

Does Paula's Choice ever have sales on their makeup like they do for their skincare?

I've never seen a cosmetic specific code (most of her cosmetics are fairly new though, just over the past few years) but you can get it on sale when she has the sitewide sales. I use to love when she'd have % off codes AND free ship codes. Anyway, someone said there is either a 15% or 20% off code out on the amazing internet (lol) and I know you can use that for the palette.

Honored Contributor

I wish you didn't have to purchase the eye shadow palette with the mascara. I already own one of her mascaras and really like it. I don't need another mascara at this time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I just got the new Urban Decay Naked Basics #2. I like the colors even better than #1 IMO. And the Basics are smaller than the Naked palettes, with no frosted ones. I use all six colors for shadow and liner; with the UD ageless eye primer, they really stay on. And I love the way they lay down--so easy. These shadows are an order of magnitude better than anything I've used before--I still have some pretty shadows from Laura Geller and Clinique but don't think I'll be wearing them daily.