Honored Contributor

@monicakm oh that looks really pretty.  Yes, I do wear lipgloss.  Adding this to the list.  Was just browsing through Sephora and looked at the Nars Orgasm lipstick and it is so pretty.

Respected Contributor

You might like NYX creamy round lipstick in "Indian Pink:.. a golden peachy-pink. One of my all time favorite lipsticks.

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Indian Pink

Honored Contributor

I don't "do" gold, but I am am, (was) a true ashe blonde with forest green eyes.  

I love, love Clinique Silvery Moon which is a ballet pink with one drop of lavender.

Go to a dept store and let them put it on you.  It's almost a baby's blush.

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's talk lipstick

[ Edited ]

@JudyL     Check out Color My World lipsticks.  Made for middle aged women and it does not bleed.  Under $20.  Even suggestions of  color of lipstick with your hair color.  Origins has some pretty shades of lipsticks reasonably priced.  Below is some from Color My World.  Also, money is donated to a cause.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Afterglow Lip Balm Duo, @JudyL  The Nars website has these two minis for $15.40. You might want to check it out. The I love these lip balms.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL Maybe Mac Cremesheen Gloss Partial To Pink-Light, creamy yellos pink with light gold pearl.

Nymphette Lipglass-Sunny golden pink.
Love Nectar Lipglass-Warm peach with gold pearl.

Honored Contributor

@WomanInTheMoon 

I can't find this particular combo on the Nars website.  Would you mind sending a link please?  I'vd missed out on these before and love that they are the minis.

Thank you!

Contributor

@monicakm Go to Nars Cosmetics and it is on Last Chance.

Respected Contributor

Orgasm lipstick from Nars is my favorite lipstick and have been looking for years for a dupe as I don't like paying the high price for lipstick. I don't like the Orgasm blush as it has sparkles in it as an older woman  I and not into sparkle into any of my  makeup.If I ever find a dupe I will let you know. P.S. I am not even a big lipstick person just want a nice peachy pink lipstick found this one and never searched for other lipsticks.

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

You might like NYX creamy round lipstick in "Indian Pink:.. a golden peachy-pink. One of my all time favorite lipsticks.

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Indian Pink

This does look very close to it . Thanks!