Regular Contributor

Re: Let's start a new ""Wish list""

On 9/4/2014 jmtdfs1 said:
On 9/3/2014 ryleighbell94 said:

Seasonal gallons. Nuff said.

Absolutely!!

This!! Yess! In SHP.. Also a 613 oil pleaseeee! And a product specifically for curly hair to combat frizz and define the ringlets. I find myself having to addd something extra for my curls after my wen routine.
Frequent Contributor

SCALP SUNSCREEN!!!! Since my hair has thinned even more with age, the front of my scalp burns every time I am in the sun. My hair has improved with Wen, but not enough to protect my scalp yet. I try to use one of the spray sunscreens, but it looks like I poured a bottle of hairspray on my head.

Respected Contributor

On 9/4/2014 FluffyBear said:
On 9/4/2014 jmtdfs1 said:
On 9/3/2014 ryleighbell94 said:

Seasonal gallons. Nuff said.

Absolutely!!

This!! Yess! In SHP.. Also a 613 oil pleaseeee! And a product specifically for curly hair to combat frizz and define the ringlets. I find myself having to addd something extra for my curls after my wen routine.

I believe we will have a 613 oil soon. At least I remember reading this.

Honored Contributor

A wish for something not yet developed is something I keep asking for- a "naked" WEN- no menthol, no witch hazel, no spice or citrus extracts (now I want it with the honey complex, lol). Very mild yet moisturizing with very basic ingredients.

I'd also take the milk and honey one someone mentioned awhile back too- goat milk, no menthol, with the 4 honey complex. Awesome!

Frequent Contributor

On 9/4/2014 HappyDaze said:

A wish for something not yet developed is something I keep asking for- a "naked" WEN- no menthol, no witch hazel, no spice or citrus extracts (now I want it with the honey complex, lol). Very mild yet moisturizing with very basic ingredients.

I'd also take the milk and honey one someone mentioned awhile back too- goat milk, no menthol, with the 4 honey complex. Awesome!

+1 to both of those ideas. The milk and honey sounds especially heavenly! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

seasonal packettes for those who travel {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

agree, SHP permanent with all styling products (make it same price as BGT?)

Wen Men flavors & Wen Men pomade (bfs already asking for it)

set of 613 styling products

Frequent Contributor

On 9/3/2014 MermaidKelly said:

Fall Ginger Pumpkin being permanent, or at the very least brought back every year.

I could definitely go for this!! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I would love the milk and honey one with maybe coconut milk instead of goat milk...in a gallon!

Regular Contributor

Everything in every product meaning.......

For any formulation there is (seasonals included) also create the following.....

oil

SC

remoist

VTS

glossing serum

mousse....

I realize this is an extremely tall order and some of it is already in the works but if I had to narrow it down I would say I'd like a styling cream and an oil in every formulation including seasonals! : )

Honored Contributor

On 9/4/2014 onejoyfulgirl said:

I would love the milk and honey one with maybe coconut milk instead of goat milk...in a gallon!

I'd do coconut milk in a heartbeat. I liked the goat milk idea because there is less sensitivity to it than cow's milk but wow yeah, coconut milk!! Be still my heat! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}