Honored Contributor

Re: Let's start a new group: Drugstore Beauty Lovers

@San Antonio Gal 

The only thing I've returned to a brick and mortar store is an ELF primer.  It was just nasty and smelled nasty.  I hope that's what you're asking about. 

Had a sample of Benefit Porefessional tinted primer and really liked it so I ordered a tube tonight.

Oh, maybe you're talking about the "Blonzer"??  I can't think of anything else.

Trusted Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@Squirrel Lover  It seems some posters think this is the new DD thread. I don't know, is there's a way to get everyone over to the new one you started for June? 

I'm only saying this because I don't want to miss anyone's opinions.

Maybe a mod can lock the thread if @Squirrel Lover requests it.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

Return it.  It didn't work as advertised.

@monicakm  - what product didn't work for you?

@San Antonio Gal , I believe she is referring to my Jergens self-tanner.  

Trusted Contributor

maybelline-face-dream-fresh-bb-cream-110-light-medium-041554282634-c

This BB cream is wonderful! I bought it from Target with a $2.00 coupon. The total cost was $5.50! I usually use Bareminerals Complexion Cream in Vanilla so I bought light/medium. It is a good match. I am testing it wearing it at home today since I am not going anywhere. It has a lot more coverage than I expected for a bb cream and goes on a lot like IT's CC cream, which I do not like. This is much better than IT's.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I've never used a self tanner Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

maybelline-face-dream-fresh-bb-cream-110-light-medium-041554282634-c

This BB cream is wonderful! I bought it from Target with a $2.00 coupon. The total cost was $5.50! I usually use Bareminerals Complexion Cream in Vanilla so I bought light/medium. It is a good match. I am testing it wearing it at home today since I am not going anywhere. It has a lot more coverage than I expected for a bb cream and goes on a lot like IT's CC cream, which I do not like. This is much better than IT's.

@Squirrel Lover I recently bought this also in the light/medium and like it a lot.

Trusted Contributor

@Squirrel Lover  Anyone tired of paying for WEN. OGX is a brand worth lookong at. I liked the coconut shampoo and conditioner. Can be pricey but at certain times of the year ulta will have sales like bogo.  I never liked WEN, made my hair fall out and that was years before my thyroid problems . When I was using ogx I never had a problem like i did with WEN. Happy weekend.