Contributor

Re: Let's have some Fun (for women that wear makeup)

I can basically give up everything except sunscreen, under eye concealer, and tinted lip balm.

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's have some Fun (for women that wear makeup)

wrote:

@Shanus  I see you use the Ageless Genius Neck Cream from BE, I do too.  May I ask you, if you had to describe the scent of it what would you describe it as?  BE describes it as a light citrus but it's something more I think.  I just love the scent, perfume worthy IMO.  I've read the ingredient deck to get a better idea but I just can't put my finger on what fragrances they've combined.  Love it!

@fitfuninformed  ITA. The fragrance is light and pleasant. It reminds me of an ice cream treat I can’t find any more called a Creamsicle...kind of vanilla w/ a hint a citrus/strawberry.

More importantly, this neck cream really works! Most of them are just an amped up face moisturizer. I’ve seen a noticeable difference in the crepey appearance of the skin beginning on my neck.

Oh, I don’t expect any lifting/firming, so won’t be disappointed with just this result. Just purchased another duo while offered at this special price.