Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let’s chat about Lancer Skin Care.......

Tennessee,

Trying it tonight.  Just finished up a Bio R45 and wanted to try it on its own to get a true read on what it is like.

Still waiting for my book.

Keep me posted on what you think of the night cream as you continue to use it.  Will follow the way you said to apply it in the proper order.

I am loving this line as it seems to really do something and i am sure I will really like the night cream as well!

Thanks for the detailed review!

Frequent Contributor

Anyone use the oily skin set vs the normal? 

Respected Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

@ShopperGirl15 

I think @AmericanBulldogMom uses the set for oily/congested skin.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

Tenn,

OMG, Did the Lancer acid peel tonight and followed with the night cream.  My skin glows and feels so great at the same tme.  Agree on the scent.  Awesome  Do not need the method cream after as it seems hydrating enough.  Did you use it and should I?

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Tenn,

OMG, Did the Lancer acid peel tonight and followed with the night cream.  My skin glows and feels so great at the same tme.  Agree on the scent.  Awesome  Do not need the method cream after as it seems hydrating enough.  Did you use it and should I?

@weezer111 

Yes, I use Nourish after it but I don't mix the Omega oil with Nourish at night, I did until I got the night treatment. I do mix the two together in the morning. Maybe just use the Nourish in places you need more moisture or treatment.

I was going to use the peel in the morning but based on your review, I'm going to do it tomorrow night!!! I absolutely love the Lancer products I've tried so far!!!!

Let me know when you get your book. BTW, I haven't tried the sample of the new mask yet... don't want to introduce too many new things at once...lol...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

TENN, 

i,  TOO, USE THE OIL DURING THE DAY WITH THE METHOD CREAM.  NOT USNG AT NIGHT RIGHT NOW AS I WANT TO JUST USE THE NIGHT CREAM ALONE TO KNOW THE BENEFITS.  

THEN I WILL SURELY USE EVERYTHING TOGETHER.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BOOK AND WANT THENEW MASK!

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

@ShopperGirl15 

I think @AmericanBulldogMom uses the set for oily/congested skin.

@Tennessee Vol  Yes, you are correct. I use the oily/congested set.

Frequent Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Do you find it drying at all? I tend to get breakouts and rely on using a bha, but was wondering if the oily set would be the way to go over the normal skin set. 

Valued Contributor

I've only purchased the Lime mask so far and absolutely love it!  The smell is awesome.  It's so citrusy and since I love the smell and taste of  lime, it makes me feel happy.  My skin is super soft and smooth after I take off the mask and my makeup just glides on and glows.  

Respected Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Do you find it drying at all? I tend to get breakouts and rely on using a bha, but was wondering if the oily set would be the way to go over the normal skin set. 

@ShopperGirl15 To be honest, I did, the first few weeks experience some dryness. I just powered through, you could say, and the dryness did subside. Now my skin is better balanced. I've been very oily my whole life and the Lancer oily/congested set is the first to do that.