Respected Contributor

Re: Let’s chat about Lancer Skin Care.......

If you purchased the Lancer Intensive Night Treatment and also use the 3 piece Method, apply the night treatment before you apply the eye cream and Nourish. Always apply the eye cream and Nourish as your last two steps in your AM and PM routines. I purchased a digital copy of Dr Lancer's book and a chart in the book shows this as the application order. I also contacted Lancer's Customer Service to verify. My night treatment should arrive tomorrow.

@weezer111 I hope you read this before your order arrives!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Tennessee!  I just received my night cream today.  Ordered the book too, but that will arrive nest week.

I will definitely follow the application you printed.  

Thank you again!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@weezer111 

You are welcome! I found the book very informative! Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

If you purchased the Lancer Intensive Night Treatment and also use the 3 piece Method, apply the night treatment before you apply the eye cream and Nourish. Always apply the eye cream and Nourish as your last two steps in your AM and PM routines. I purchased a digital copy of Dr Lancer's book and a chart in the book shows this as the application order. I also contacted Lancer's Customer Service to verify. My night treatment should arrive tomorrow.

Now that book is something I want to get. Thank you for sharing this! The reason I love these boards, because you all have the best advice and give great info! ❤️❤️

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

Now that book is something I want to get. Thank you for sharing this! The reason I love these boards, because you all have the best advice and give great info! ❤️❤️

@wvumountiefan 

A digital copy is only 9.99 if you have a Mac... or you can get a deluxe sample of Lancers new mask with any order on their website. 

Esteemed Contributor

Got the book on 6 ez pays and free shipping.  So looking forward to reading it.  

Regular Contributor

I tried this brand but scrub was much too harsh (even when I mixed with cleanser and used gently - just once or twice a week).  The cleaner and moisturizer ok but nothing special.  May be for Candiace but not for everyone.  I think he skin looks fine But I am 10 years older and my skin looks better frankly.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I first ordered the Jan TSV. Within the 1st day or so I knew it was not right for me. It left me very oily and it broke me out. The moisturizer was much too heavy for my skin. I tried it only because it was for combo skin, but knew the moisturizer would be iffy.

I immediately returned it and ordered the 3 pc kit in the Oily/Congested formula right from Lancers website because they matched the QVC TSV price of $125 (just no easy pay, but that was fine). I am very oily and have battled hormonal acne in my chin area for years. Not severe, but constant enough to be annoying and frustrating bc nothing cleared it.

Fast forward to now, it's 4 weeks since starting the Oily/Congested formula and my skin is 100% clearned - I'm not kidding. I use it religiously, as recommended. I use the polish and cleanser every morning in the shower and the cleanser every evening. Once a week I also use the Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel and love it also. This is all I've been using the last 4 wks. At 45 yrs old my skin looks fantastic - no breakouts, pores/texture smoothed out. In fact, this past Sunday my husband and I met my mom for lunch. It's been a month or so since we've seen her. She immediately asked me what I was doing because my face was so smooth looking and my skin looked beautiful. 

I am in love with this skincare and it couldn't be easier to use. Not 10 steps or 10 products needed to see results.  I have no plans to stop using it. My skin is only getting better and better.

Sorry so long.....

@AmericanBulldogMom   ITA with your response. I also wanted a simple routine and use the cleanser and polish every morning. I recently started using Rein A and that polish is what I need for the flaking skin phase I am experiencing. I am gentle with it as I’m sure it could be abrasive. I just don’t go ham when scrubbing with it. 

At the end of the day, I still use my Heimish All Cleanse Balm for my eye makeup. 

@wvumountiefan- I'm also a Retin A user  (not everynight).  I was looking for a scrub to incorporate into my routine which is why I decided to try the Lancer product.  I also am very gentle when using so not to be too abrasive.  IMO, the star of the trio is the scrub.  When I run out of the cleanser I will just use what I normally use.  I don't think it's imperative to use the Lancer cleanser.  So far I've been very pleased with the results.

Honored Contributor

I am loving The Lancer Method skincare. I have the 3 piece in the larger sizes, as well as the Acid Peel. I love it all...I will try next the nighttime cream....My skin looks great, and feels great as well. It is an easy system, and you need very little of the products......I am very happy with this line!

Respected Contributor

I received the Intensive Night Treatment on Monday and so far really like it. First let me say that I love the scent... it reminds me of the honeysuckle I used to smell when I was a child. I don't find it to be as rich as Candice, I believe that is her name, said during the presentation. I have combo skin and think I will continue to use it in the summer months; it sinks right into my skin. In fact it sinks in so quickly that I have a hard time applying it. Maybe I'm not using enough. 

I have built up to the point where I can use the 3 piece Method 6 days a week; I use the Caviar Lime Acid Mask on the 7th day. I use the scrub at night in the shower as I find it so much easier to rinse then. I think the trick is to make sure your face is thoroughly wet before applying the scrub to keep it from being harsh. On days that I wear makeup I cleanse first with Tatcha Oil Cleanser. 

@weezer111 

Have you tried the night treatment yet? If so, what do you think?