Contributor

Let's call it the IT/Josie Maron channel

Just turned on QVC and IT Beauty is on AGAIN.  It seems like IT or Josie Maron are always on!  IT just had a TSV.  Can we get some new, fresh "blood" in the way of beauty products instead of the same old/same old??

Respected Contributor

Re: Let's call it the IT/Josie Maron channel

LOL! We know, We Know😊
Frequent Contributor

Wait....Martha Stewart beauty is coming.

Respected Contributor

How about dragons blood.
Regular Contributor

momkat    Does anyone remember Mojave Magic make up  ??   Felinemom

@Momkat wrote:

Just turned on QVC and IT Beauty is on AGAIN.  It seems like IT or Josie Maron are always on!  IT just had a TSV.  Can we get some new, fresh "blood" in the way of beauty products instead of the same old/same old??

Valued Contributor

@ShopperL wrote:

Wait....Martha Stewart beauty is coming.

LOL!!

Respected Contributor

I remember the mojave magic was discontinued before I was here. Maybe 10 years.
Respected Contributor

@felinemom wrote:

@Momkat wrote:

I remember Michael Maron being the person behind Mojave Magic, and I loved his subsequent line, Redpoint. I still have some of his stuff from the kits he sold on the Q. It was great stuff, and it worked. Spiffy red packaging, very clean.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@felinemom wrote:

@Momkat wrote:

I remember Michael Maron being the person behind Mojave Magic, and I loved his subsequent line, Redpoint. I still have some of his stuff from the kits he sold on the Q. It was great stuff, and it worked. Spiffy red packaging, very clean.

I had a few pieces from both lines  - MM and Redpoint.   I agree overkill on IT and JM.

Esteemed Contributor

@Momkat wrote:

@Momkat  Josie/IT/Philosophy, Josie/IT/Philosophy, Josie/IT/Philosophy......wash rinse repeat, wash rinse repeat, ad nauseum.