Respected Contributor

Re: Let's call it the IT/Josie Maron channel

Dont forget Philosophy too lol.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

earlier this month, i received an email saying this was beauty month. so i figured that most shows, expecially on the weekends would be beauty shows. i haven't watched, but i also figured that some hsn beauty lines would also be making an appearance. look at it like i do. you just get to hold on to more of your money (smile)

maybe the day will come when instead of a schedule, there is a menu of products or categories and we can pick the ones we want to watch, kinda like netflix.

Trusted Contributor

@iwrite  That idea can't come soon enough for me! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Josie is on right now. Beauty IQ. QVC LISTEN UP PLEASE. We need variety. 😊

Valued Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@iwrite  That idea can't come soon enough for me! Woman Very Happy

LOL

i said that because i keep reading news articles that say that many companies are trying to reach millennials. that's fine to reach another age group, but don't kick your steady buying customers to the curb to do so. many of us don't like to be bothered with a lot of technology (said a person that makes a living from technology)

no disrespect, but i am confused about the millennial group. articles and stories make some out to be hard workers and other articles say a large number are moving back home because they don't want to work full time or aren't making enough money. and that the parents aren't happy about them moving back home.

i have a few friends that have children 35 and under and they are confused about their kids also. their biggest fear is that they won't be able to take care of themselves financially for any length of time. my friends also don't understand their kids so called relationships. like how do you "date" someone for 9+ months without being their girl or boy friend.

perhaps if people stopped buying $500+ cell phones and cars that didn't have $500+a month car notes, they could pay off student loans and have some money left to pay some rent.

if i would have done the equivalent back 30 years ago, my mother would had made me get rid of the phone and car, BEFORE letting me in (even though i always had a key to the house)

i guess that could be said for every age group at one point or another. it's just troubling to me because they don't have whatever job security we 50+ had back in the day.

Respected Contributor

@ShopperL wrote:

Wait....Martha Stewart beauty is coming.

😂😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

I remember Mojave Magic and bought some of their TSV's, etc.  One day I realized the powder was way too orange on me.  (That was after I went out and saw many people I knew!)  A lot of their products were really good.  Joy the model looked great in their items especially the lipstick.  

Respected Contributor

Martha is pretty cool.She goes to jail ,teaches the inmates about practical stuff. Inmates loved her. Gets out of jail and is successful. She doesn't stop.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching less and less of QVC. IT is on every single time I turn the TV on. I love the skincare, some of the makeup items, but OMG enough already!  I'm sure at this point we can all sell the line ourselves, we've heard the same talk for years now.

Honored Contributor

Since I have been watching the Q, it has always been like this where they have a few regular vendors.  Philosophy, Josie, IT, D&B to name a few.  Yes, it would be nice to see something new and fresh.  I would like to see one of the Beauty Vendors give a small gift with purchase for Valentine's Day.  The Q needs to act more like retail stores.

kindness is strength