Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

I really like the Milani palettes, especially the all matte one.  I think Urban Decay has gone way down on the list of beauty brands since they first launched their Naked palettes.  I also really, really like the Sydney Grace and Viseart shadows.

@Mellie32   The Viseart Paris Edit is one of my favorite cool toned palette.

If you like cool-toned palettes you would love the Sydney Grace Enduring Love palette.  I have a feeling that company will explode soon.

I'm intrigued by Sydney Grace's colors and that talc isn't listed as an ingredient.  Can you tell me more about the Enduring Love palette? It's showing out of stock on their site right now.

Respected Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

I really like the Milani palettes, especially the all matte one.  I think Urban Decay has gone way down on the list of beauty brands since they first launched their Naked palettes.  I also really, really like the Sydney Grace and Viseart shadows.

@Mellie32   The Viseart Paris Edit is one of my favorite cool toned palette.

If you like cool-toned palettes you would love the Sydney Grace Enduring Love palette.  I have a feeling that company will explode soon.

I'm intrigued by Sydney Grace's colors and that talc isn't listed as an ingredient.  Can you tell me more about the Enduring Love palette? It's showing out of stock on their site right now.

They just had a big Christmas in July sale these past few days which is why lots of things are sold out.  What do you want to know about it?

Valued Contributor

Mellie, Thanks for the quick reply. I'm interested in do the shadows change color, sheer out, blend well etc; I'd love to hear what has impressed you about them. Thanks a bunch.

Respected Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Mellie, Thanks for the quick reply. I'm interested in do the shadows change color, sheer out, blend well etc; I'd love to hear what has impressed you about them. Thanks a bunch.

@Lally I haven't had any problems with the colors changing.  They are pigmented and blend so well.  Mandy Lea (one of my favorite YouTubers did 7 different eye looks with the palette, swatches,.... the whole works.  Check it out if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi7e-VdqSOE

Valued Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@Lally I haven't had any problems with the colors changing.  They are pigmented and blend so well.  Mandy Lea (one of my favorite YouTubers did 7 different eye looks with the palette, swatches,.... the whole works.  Check it out if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi7e-VdqSOE

Thanks again. I'm off to watch the video, which no doubt, will make me want that palette even more. Smiley Happy