Honored Contributor

Let me try this again: Lucy B and/or TerraNova fragrances?????

Surely some of you have experience with one or both of these brands. I'd love to get any and all opinions about their perfumes. Through googling, I did discover that Lucy B's were sold here briefly a few years ago, but I don't think the same is true of TerraNova.

And thoughts would be much appreciated.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Let me try this again: Lucy B and/or TerraNova fragrances?????

Still no one?

Am I going to have to make up mind all by myself and possibly end up stinking to high heaven? Is that what you all want?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I have worn the Lucy B. Pink Frangipani. It's been a while so I can't describe it. I recall that I liked it, but it was a little too strong for me. The bottle was gorgeous.

It probably isn't too strong for most people. I can't stand 95% of the fragrances people discuss on the board so I am a fragrance outlier.

There are some $24 roll-on Lucy B. oils at beautydotcom.

Super Contributor

Sorry - I haven't heard of either of these, but MakeupAlley, Birchbox and Frangrantica have reviews. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Aw, thanks, you two, for the pity posts. {#emotions_dlg.lol} No, seriously, thanks.