Valued Contributor

Re: Lessman TS Hair Skin and Nails on 7/13

I always get the big ones when it's a TS because he adds extra vitamins, etc. to the formula. This TS has the EGCG and MSN and more biotin. If you buy a small bottle and like it you won't get the same formula if you reorder. It's like this every year. It's always best to get the Hair Skin and Nails when it's a TS.

If you read the reviews you can see where people were disappionted when they reordered the product. They didn't get all that they expected. He always says in the demos that the extras are only for the TS version. I always get the 720 count so it lasts until next year. This is the month that he has HHSN for a TS, during HSN's birthday month celebration.

Valued Contributor

Wanted to add something...I probably wouldn't spend the money if it weren't for the other vitamins in it. It's a nice mini multi for me. It has A, nice amounts of C and D3, and a bunch of Bs, including a stable B12 that is absorbable when taken by mouth. These are all vitamins that I need and they are in amounts that are worthwhile. Most are 100% of the daily min. amt.

This is the only supplement that I take except for a seperate D3 as I am deficient unless i take it. My lab work showed the D at 8 (can't remember the unit of measurement). I'm almost up to 30 now. I feel better, lol.

Honored Contributor

I economize by taking only one Lessman per day, then I also take a high dose of plain Biotin, which is very inexpensive.

Honored Contributor

On 7/13/2014 Vivian Ward said: How long did it take before those of you that use this product saw any change? I'm considering trying this but not sure how many to go with at first. I don't want to get only a month supply and be disappointed if it takes longer for any changes to be seen. Thanks for any help!

I first saw visible improvements to my fingernails w/i three weeks of starting the HHS&N. This was years ago when the formula was not nearly as good as it is now.

It took longer to see the benefits to my hair but it did help there, too.

If it helped my skin at all I never noticed it.

Super Contributor

On 7/13/2014 willdob3 said:
On 7/13/2014 Vivian Ward said: How long did it take before those of you that use this product saw any change? I'm considering trying this but not sure how many to go with at first. I don't want to get only a month supply and be disappointed if it takes longer for any changes to be seen. Thanks for any help!

I first saw visible improvements to my fingernails w/i three weeks of starting the HHS&N. This was years ago when the formula was not nearly as good as it is now.

It took longer to see the benefits to my hair but it did help there, too.

If it helped my skin at all I never noticed it.

Thanks, wildob3! Just this minute, he said that 30 days is plenty of time to see if you feel it's working for you -- and apparently that was true with you!

Super Contributor

On 7/13/2014 garmer said:

I always get the big ones when it's a TS because he adds extra vitamins, etc. to the formula. This TS has the EGCG and MSN and more biotin. If you buy a small bottle and like it you won't get the same formula if you reorder. It's like this every year. It's always best to get the Hair Skin and Nails when it's a TS.

If you read the reviews you can see where people were disappionted when they reordered the product. They didn't get all that they expected. He always says in the demos that the extras are only for the TS version. I always get the 720 count so it lasts until next year. This is the month that he has HHSN for a TS, during HSN's birthday month celebration.

Thank you for that info!