Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Some sale!!!  (Not!)  I ordered in April a bottle of 120 of an item for $74.95  with free shipping.  That item is now on sale for $79.95!!!!!!!!!!!!  For shame!

It's not really a sale. Andrew has these same sale prices on his site every day as his regular prices. That's why it's better to buy from him unless it's a TS you are buying. Most buy from HSN to get the flexpay. Any product I use that he has a TS on I buy the largest size.

That has not been my experience. Maybe he has changed recently? I buy from both places; HSN & ProCaps.

I always noticed the same prices at both HSN & his site when there is a TS. His prices go up at other times & the free S&H goes away, too.

I agree the only reason to buy from HSN vs his site is if one wants the flexpay option. Or if one has a coupon.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Some sale!!!  (Not!)  I ordered in April a bottle of 120 of an item for $74.95  with free shipping.  That item is now on sale for $79.95!!!!!!!!!!!!  For shame!

It's not really a sale. Andrew has these same sale prices on his site every day as his regular prices. That's why it's better to buy from him unless it's a TS you are buying. Most buy from HSN to get the flexpay. Any product I use that he has a TS on I buy the largest size.

That has not been my experience. Maybe he has changed recently? I buy from both places; HSN & ProCaps.

I always noticed the same prices at both HSN & his site when there is a TS. His prices go up at other times & the free S&H goes away, too.

I agree the only reason to buy from HSN vs his site is if one wants the flexpay option. Or if one has a coupon.

I only noticed the prices on his site are the sale prices HSN uses. When he is not on HSN their prices go up. At least if you order from his site when neither has free shipping he has a set rate instead of shipping per each item. I have not noticed prices on his site going up & down other then for the TS.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

All items now on sale at HSN and have free shipping. 

@Shelbelle-thx for posting! I'm definitely in for the HHSN TS. Hurray for free s&h. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Good advice to wait until he has his next TS.  Thanks for all the helpful information.

Valued Contributor

Thanks! 

I don't need anything right now, but I have taken some AL products in the past and I've been happy with quality and price. Right now I'm using his D3. And i've taken his fish oi, too.