Honored Contributor

Re: Leni Klum on cover of Glamour in Germany

Here's another pic of her. She's a gorgeous young lady.

image.png

Trusted Contributor

Leni is a pretty teenager.  The current cover reminds me a bit of Brooke Shields in the film "Pretty Baby."  Not because of look but the feelings each evokes that make me think about the status of children in society.  The cover with mother in which they wear suits presents her as a teen who is not overtly sexualized.

She will probably have a strong career in modeling just as Kate Moss' daughter or Cindy Crawfords son and daughter.  However, there are some actions with Crawford's adult children that are concerning.

Honored Contributor

She is a lovely, young girl.  Models, Actors, Actresses, some of their children want the same career as their parent(s) and that's the way it works.  Hopefully, they can fill the shoes they are replacing.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Is her father Caucasian?  Or is Steele her Dad?   Most of the mixed actresses, one parent is white, they take their Afro American side what I mean is they call themselves "Women of Color".  Miarah Carey, Halley Berry, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition 

Seal is not Leni's biological father, but he did adopt her.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

According to USA today, her father is Flavio Briatore, an Italian businessman.  Klum met Seal while pregnant with Leni; they became partners, later married, and children together, an additional daughter and one or two sons.  Her current husband is White and German, I believe.

Honored Contributor

It's a whole different world of the "rich and famous"!

It really is.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Leni was a gorgeous toddler.  She definitely inherited her mom's looks.  Seal is not her bio dad obviously.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leni's sister who is Seal's biological daugher is photogenic, too.  It will be interesting to see if she is interested in having a successful modeling career also.  Her name is Lou Samuels.