Honored Contributor

Leni Klum on cover of Glamour in Germany

Her first solo cover.  Having the last name Klum probably helped achieve her success.  jmo.

Leni Klum Stuns on First Solo Magazine Cover 20 Years After Heidi Klum

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leni Klum on cover of Glamour in Germany

I'm sure her mother's name didn't hurt her, but she didn't need it she is beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone loves to see the offspring of the rich and famous.  

Personally, I think she looks like a little girl playing dress up.  How old is she anyway?

Thanks for posting the pic.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

She is certainly a beautiful young lady...good genes!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@manny2    She is lovely-   Mom’s name and mom’s genes add up,to two great assets.  Hope she’s a nice child, too.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal,

I agree and think the same about Gigi and Bella

Hadid.

And also always wonder about singers that become so successful, that they must have incredible marketing agents or something, you know?

This picture looks like her face is probably very pretty but it looks so made up and photo-shopped she looks like a painting.

And I do wish they would all stop thinking that a glum, lifeless or "heroin chic" or pouty look is still something that is appealing; nor does it show the model in the nicest light.

What ever happened to a beautiful smile?!

Yeah yeah I know they want to show off the dang weird clothes.

Ok, I'm done😁

Thanks, just had to get that out there.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of course her mother helped her and yes she is very beautiful!  However there are many beautiful girls who just don't have special connections and will never get  the chance that she does.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I took a quick look at her instagram, and I am concerned when such a young girl is sexualized in photos. It is prevalent in our society, and it is really sad.

Honored Contributor

Being that Heidi Klum is her mother, I'm not surprised that this young woman is being sexualized as she is.

I've seen photos of HK in which she is darn near naked. So no surprise she's getting her 16 year old started.

Honored Contributor

She doesn't look 16 in that photo. I think it was taken when she was younger than that.