Valued Contributor

Thank goodness someone finally commented on Leahs weight loss  She looks so wonderful  I saw it the day she returned from her last vacation.  She had lost  a ton of weight  I wanted to call but didnt get through and then this morning she looked even better  She is beautiful at any size and she knows how to style  Her show id my favorite

Honored Contributor

I noticed Leah's weight loss this morning 6/16.  I don't see her that often nor watch her every Saturday but I did notice she was alot thinner. Good going, Leah.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Thank goodness someone finally commented on Leahs weight loss  She looks so wonderful  I saw it the day she returned from her last vacation.  She had lost  a ton of weight  I wanted to call but didnt get through and then this morning she looked even better  She is beautiful at any size and she knows how to style  Her show id my favorite

@mollymaggieand @Katcat1

Met her in person at Q at a meet & greet w/Rick and she was simply gorgeous everything about her from skin to hair and smile. She was a larger woman then but I'm 5 feet short and smaller but my butt n thighs so everyone is taller or larger to me lol. I told her how lovely she was (4 years ago or so)..she made a big smile and genuinely thanked me. I like her.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

Last week I suspected weight loss, and this week I was certain.

Leah looks stunning.  And yes, she always looks gorgeous at any weight, it seems.

Honored Contributor

Has Leah said she has lost weight?  She's like a chameleon and can completely change her appearance simply by wearing flattering clothing, more so than anyone I've ever seen.  She looks fantastic when she wears slender pants and a long tunic.  All winter she dressed in tight form-fitting tops with a wide belt that cut her in half...very unflattering.

I don't know whether she lost weight or fired the stylist who was selecting her clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

HI love Leah, she always looks so nice.  I'm wondering why she isn't on QVC as much as she used to be.  Guess  they are tying to get the old one out and the new loud ones in!!!

Haste it when the talk loud and over the other person.

Frequent Contributor
I was watching a few months ago, and the caller said Leah was her favorite because she felt like other hosts were shouting at her.
Trusted Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

I had to turn the TV on to check, I don't watch often.  Leah is a beautiful woman.  She has lost weight!  Good for her!  It's never an easy thing to take weight off.