Respected Contributor

Le Metier de Beaute Stephanie Kaleidoscope

Has anyone actually tried this? It looks beautiful, but the 18 reviews are all from people that have only reviewed this & another La Metier de Beaute product, so I don't think they are really QVC regular shoppers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Le Metier de Beaute Stephanie Kaleidoscope

@Dusty1 wrote:

Has anyone actually tried this? It looks beautiful, but the 18 reviews are all from people that have only reviewed this & another La Metier de Beaute product, so I don't think they are really QVC regular shoppers.

those reviews are shilly to say the least,

I have never tried  the line, I never liked that packaging, that said, you could try makeupalley for reviews

Honored Contributor

I found it REALLY odd that the day before you posted, there were NO reviews for this product and suddenly, they all appeared. The fact that there is no information about the shades bugged me; the whole video is about the strength of a guest and her dealing with cancer. Thrilled for her, absolutely. That said, if you're trying to sell a palette of makeup shades, you SHOULD include actual info on THE MAKEUP.

I've purchased many of the Kaleidoscope and they are not the easiest things to wear as the logic behind the shades they include often doesn't work for me; then again, I'm not a professional artist. The creator of the line is and uses shades in the most amazing ways but I can't duplicate the looks on my own (my problem, I know). Still, it's a lot of money to spend on something you can't make work on you/you don't like. The QUALITY is A++; no fall out, excellent pigmentation, feels like silk on your skin... beautiful..

This specific palette contains colors I simply can't wear or use; but they may work great for you. They do a Breast Cancer palette every year and the colors differ; I do have one from some time back. No complaints at all. HTH : )

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting your experience.