Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind buying several of them as cute gift bags (with bagged, home-made or bakery cookies inside), if they were priced at $5 or so, even if they are knock-off's.    For everyone who ordered their TSV, enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I think it would be ok for small pieces of kids toys like Legos, toy soldiers, cars or maybe for some type of crafting.  As far as cosmetics, for me, that would be a big no.  I want my things organized properly and somethings you don't want turned just any which way.  Might as well just throw things in a drawer.  I travel for a living and wouldn't want to just throw a big blob into my bag.  The Shawn end of this is also a big turn off for me.  LOL, seems like all the hosts are becoming "designers" of some sort or another.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I think it would be ok for small pieces of kids toys like Legos, toy soldiers, cars or maybe for some type of crafting.  As far as cosmetics, for me, that would be a big no.  I want my things organized properly and somethings you don't want turned just any which way.  Might as well just throw things in a drawer.  I travel for a living and wouldn't want to just throw a big blob into my bag.  The Shawn end of this is also a big turn off for me.  LOL, seems like all the hosts are becoming "designers" of some sort or another.

@MarthaStewardessThis would have been great for my kids toys with tons of parts, you're right!! But for cosmetics? Organization would be a 'mush', plus I don't have the counter space  to open it fully.

Honored Contributor

I remember those Freedom Bags on QVC.  I bought a few--one for me, a few for gifts.  They were great.

Honored Contributor

I received mine today and I'm not impressed.    I remember those roll & go bags.   I can't remember if I ever had one but one of the downsides were the room you need to unroll one.   I guess there is no perfect bag.   I'm tired of the bags that are a big black hole.   I don't have a lot of cosmetics so this Lay N Go may work.

I think I need to wash it, it seems stiff.   And it looks like I won't need to fully lay it out flat to access what I need, which isn't much.   I don't travel much but I do like everything in 1 place.    I'll be trying it out soon, if I'm not happy with it, it goes back.