Honored Contributor

Lawless watermelon collection

For anyone interested, the Lawless watermelon collection is available at Sephora. I bought the lip balm this time instead of the gloss.

Screenshot_20230524_023338_Sephora.jpg

Screenshot_20230524_021952_Sephora.jpg

Contributor

Re: Lawless watermelon collection

I hope these come to QVC in a set! This color looks so pretty

Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist and went to Sephora to look at this new color.  It is so pretty and tastes like watermelon.  I had to buy it! 

Respected Contributor

Do all lip plumping products sting? I tried one once and had to wipe it off as it was so uncomfortable. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

Must be nice to be able to just run down to Sephora.  It's an all day trip for me and it's a baby Sephora inside a larger store.  It was Pennys.  Is it Khols?  Target?  Does anyone know what kind of fragrance selection these baby Sephoras have?  When mine was in Pennys, the fragrance selection was quite large, I thought, for the size of the store.

Honored Contributor

I love lip balms & I love watermelon.  This looks like it needs to jump in my cart!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Yes it does.  It looks like you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi @SurferWife  Woman Happy

I agree with @monicakm 

Looks like this was made specifically for you!

How wonderful!  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm returning the Lawless lip tint.

It's not a bad product and it has a nice cooling sensation without being hot or burning or painful. But I'm fortunate enough to have nicely pigmented lips.  On me, this product is nothing more than a your lips but better and that's being generous. I think I paid $26 for it and for that price I want something to show up. If you have lighter colored lips I think you'd like it, if it's your color.