Valued Contributor

Lavido Skin Care....Danny Seo

Hi All:

I was very interested in the lavido Skin Care presented by danny Seo. It is a brand from Israel and it is really sounds very good. I know I should stop trying different clean lines but I went ahead and ordered. I had a question about their moisturizers and so i sent them an email. They responded very quickly and offered to send me samples of the different day creams available so I could try. Very responsive CS.

If anyone has tried...please let me know what you thought. I like that Shop HQ (not my favorite) has brought in a rep to showcase many different clean beauty lines. Some, I have not heard of.

Thanks in advance

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lavido Skin Care....Danny Seo

@sandylu 

ShopHQ has been great to me. It is undergoing changes and becoming a bit more like the new Q(disappointing). Danny's  brand looked interesting  The jury will be out for a while before trying. Isomers is still my go to but always looking for something better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a feeling it was a line from Israel. Danny showed a pix of the creator of the line and his name is Ido an Israeli name. Israel is known for good skin care lines such as Avaha. 

Honored Contributor

Is there anything new or special about it that sets it apart from other lines, can you tell?

Valued Contributor

It is really plant based. Ingredients look safe and according to Danny, active. If you look it up, the reveiws seem excellent and I will try since I ordered. I will post when I receive the products and let you know. 

It would be great to find a TRULY effective clean beauty brand that is not heavy or greasy. I was a BIG Josie fan but I must say that Active Argan is much better and less greasy or heavy. I do alternate products and would love to add Lavido too. 

Honored Contributor

I picked up the Insta natural DMAE set from his last visit. I already had the Perricone DMAE pads. The nice thing is that the natural version doesn't stink! And theyre so much more reasonably priced.

I just love the fact that Danny has no monetary interest in any of these companies

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo  Yes...I agree. I also purchased some Instanatural products and the Stem Cell serum from IntelligentNutgrients. All are very good. They can be used together and are quite active (for a change) and have visible results.

I am still waiting for lavido to come so I can see how this line works. I think Danny is honest and has no big gain from this. I will repost back when I receive this line. By the way....the Glycolic cleanser and peel are fabulous by Instanaturals....far superior to SSC.