Super Contributor

fabulous, I admire her greatly for a life well lived full of adventures, safari ( photos) and some wrinkles -sho cares. I envy her the ability to travel and enjoy the world. She also seems like a great ol southern gal! I loved her on HSN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lauren Hutton

[ Edited ]

Are you really believing what you see?! Those photos are airbrushed! But, it wouldn't surprise me that Strivectin helps a little. I think S was one of the first to use a treatment ingredient in their skincare, which put them on the map.

But, I agree that she had a lot of damage. It showed when she was on HSN.

I've always got my eyes & ears out for skincare tricks/methods, only I just don't happen to agree with her about no shimmer when you are passed a certain age.

Btw, I never tried S anything.

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Wow! Don't hold back SeaMaiden. Lauren is 76 years old. What do you expect? I think she looks great and I'm not a fan.

OMG- this picture heavily photo shopped. Saw her in a clip from a Amy Schumer movie. LH spent decades in the sun- her skin on face, neck, chest and hands was like leather and heavily mottled. She should not be repping any skin care line! 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@MarthaStewardessAgree.  I think her face has so much character.  No nips, tucks or fillers.  She's close to 80 ...  and looks great.

@nyc1   The neck dies not lie. Eighty year necks are not that tight/smoothe without some "help".

Honored Contributor

I think she looks good for 76 and I think she has aged naturally. It takes a lot of guts to not go under the knife in Hollywood. I don't know why people think they have to pump her up, I bet she could care less, unless she has something to sell.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

Wow! Don't hold back SeaMaiden. Lauren is 76 years old. What do you expect? I think she looks great and I'm not a fan.

OMG- this picture heavily photo shopped. Saw her in a clip from a Amy Schumer movie. LH spent decades in the sun- her skin on face, neck, chest and hands was like leather and heavily mottled. She should not be repping any skin care line! 

@ellaphant 

A quick Goggle search for 2019 shows her looking the exact same

in several different venues...not photoshopped.  
So she does look good, eh?

98F624FC-C5D6-47C3-9F84-C0C0BFA9BD8A.jpeg

Respected Contributor
One amazing early model in the industry........before BOTOX, FILLERS and photoshopped pictures. A true natural who has embraced aging and enjoying life as it is. Beautiful picture of a real woman! At approaching her 80’s I think she looks good. NATURAL not made up......which aging should be about! Sad that women have to be so judgmental.... we should all post non-photoshopped pictures of ourselves! Let the good times roll!
Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

She was absolutely STUNNING on cover after cover of Vogue.  She is still stunning. I wish she still made her TAMANU oil.  It was the best that I've ever used.  Got rid of scars and burns better than anything that I tried after.

She also had a kit that had a mango body butter in it.

It was one of the best body butters that I have ever used. It was so moisturizing.

You felt like you were giving yourself an at-home spa treatment. It was such a luxurious-feeling product. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I also think she had her neck done. I've never seen anyone her age with that firm a jaw. I'm seventy five and could tell when one of my friends had her neck done.

I watched her on HSN. She said she didn't believe in sunblock. I've used it since it came on the market and have few wrinkles but do have the usual sagging.

I always liked her; I have a gap tooth in front like she does. She had a piece she would stick in if she needed to for a shoot. She has a charming southern way. She was in a motorcycle accident and was seriously injured. Also her manager and/or bf left her penniless. If a seventy five year old woman can make some money, good for her.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Remember her as Richard Gere's costar in American Gigalo in 1980, she was gorgeous!!

She was known for having a space between her top front teeth, at times she would have it touched up in photos and at times it would show. 

I do believe she was known as the world's first super model. 

Shel, she also had a piece she slid into the space between her teeth when the occasion demanded.