Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Wow! Don't hold back SeaMaiden. Lauren is 76 years old. What do you expect? I think she looks great and I'm not a fan.

Never said she was not attractive even at 76.  Just commenting on her skin damage from years of sun and no protection. Water is not going to fix that. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lauren Hutton

[ Edited ]

Remember her as Richard Gere's costar in American Gigalo in 1980, she was gorgeous!!

She was known for having a space between her top front teeth, at times she would have it touched up in photos and at times it would show. 

I do believe she was known as the world's first super model. 

Respected Contributor

@MarthaStewardessAgree.  I think her face has so much character.  No nips, tucks or fillers.  She's close to 80 ...  and looks great.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lauren Hutton

[ Edited ]

She looks great at her age. She also looks like someone who has smoked for long periods in her life. Those are wrinkle wrinkles from collagen loss. Not just expression creases.

ETA: One thing I'll add is: that what looks very good and youthful about her, in spite of the wrinkles, is that her face is very firm. I see hardly any skin sag going on, which would look aging. She may have had a facelift or other treatments to keep taut. But regardless of how she did it, that taut aspect of her face looks really nice.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I think she looks natural ,not all those  injections,and fillers, some of us do have sun damage and wrinkles,not  nice to shame women.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom   I didnt know who she was other than a former model! She looks very pretty now in her 70s

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Still Raining    LOL asking for a friend Smiley Happy  Yea wonder when lol!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@ahoymate   I agree totally!

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess    I agree she looks natural and not full of fillers and botox and trying to look young. She looks pretty!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I think she looks natural ,not all those  injections,and fillers, some of us do have sun damage and wrinkles,not  nice to shame women.

Wrinkles aren't shameful. Neither is sun damage or looking older. I do think calling her a mess is mean though.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr