Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

She looks great at her age. She also looks like someone who has smoked for long periods in her life. Those are wrinkle wrinkles from collagen loss. Not just expression creases.

ETA: One thing I'll add is: that what looks very good and youthful about her, in spite of the wrinkles, is that her face is very firm. I see hardly any skin sag going on, which would look aging. She may have had a facelift or other treatments to keep taut. But regardless of how she did it, that taut aspect of her face looks really nice.

I think it's heredity. I've always been a fan but I don't like her hair color. She should have left it alone or chosen another color. I'm sure next time I see her it will be different, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

The mean girls on this forum just can't pass up an opportunity to be judgmental about a lovely woman who happens to have gotten older and, gasp!, have a few wrinkles.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

How catty meow, hiss!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

Wow! Don't hold back SeaMaiden. Lauren is 76 years old. What do you expect? I think she looks great and I'm not a fan.

OMG- this picture heavily photo shopped. Saw her in a clip from a Amy Schumer movie. LH spent decades in the sun- her skin on face, neck, chest and hands was like leather and heavily mottled. She should not be repping any skin care line! 

@ellaphant 

A quick Goggle search for 2019 shows her looking the exact same

in several different venues...not photoshopped.  
So she does look good, eh?

98F624FC-C5D6-47C3-9F84-C0C0BFA9BD8A.jpeg

her natural good bone structure and beauty comes through even if she has a lot of wrinkles and damage from environment and smoking. She looks every bit of 76, but still attractive with her lovly smile.

Respected Contributor
I think she looks good for 76. She probably looks a lot better than some woman 10 or more years younger. I see women that in in their early sixties and they look like old women.
Respected Contributor

Years ago she sold a large Disc for very light makeup look.  Anyone remember it, and is it still sold?  I don't remember what she called it.  I think it was on one of the shopping channels?  I did like it.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

I always thought she was beautiful!  Very fit looking ~ 

I loved her in American Gigalo!  Dumb movie when you watch it now, but back then with Richard Gere.......  sigh!

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Years ago she sold a large Disc for very light makeup look.  Anyone remember it, and is it still sold?  I don't remember what she called it.  I think it was on one of the shopping channels?  I did like it.  

I had it. It had everything in it. I may still have it. Adrienne has something that looks like it-color wheel or something. No comparison.

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I remember when she was selling on HSN she had a product that was something like a sponge that you just soaked in water and pressed onto your face.  I never tried it, it seemed a bit "out there", but yes, even back then she was touting the benefits of WATER.  I've always drank a lot of water, way back before it was fashionable.  I think it does help your skin.

@Suzeecat 

I don’t recall what it was called but I had that water sponge product - it was amazing! 

But I have no interest in the brand she now markets.

Super Contributor

I think Lauren Hutton is a true classic beauty, and she looks amazing. I am sure she is a fan of Strivectin due to her work with them. However, I will say that I just started using Strivectin a little over a month ago and it has definitely improved my skin. It is my first time trying it and so far I'm impressed.