Trusted Contributor

I put her in beauty because she is beauty.........one of the most beautiful women in the world.   I saw an old movie with her in it and she was so beautiful as I am sure she still is.............just a note to say she is a beauty.

Honored Contributor

I always liked her, but she certainly isn't a classic beauty, she's unique and interesting looking.IMO

Honored Contributor

She is not a traditional beauty, but maybe that's why she's still modeling today. Older women look up to her as an example of how to see ourselves in a different light...not as perfect beauties, but as healthy, attractive, happy and still vital women. 

Valued Contributor

I've always admired her spirit.  What a strong woman.  I absolutely loved her lip gloss she had in a long tube.  Best color for me ever.  Sadly, it's no longer available. 

Valued Contributor

She can subdue an alligator and also according to her caught a snake in Africa when it came at her from a tree.  She's led an interesting life, and I've admired her for years. One of a kind....as we all are.

Respected Contributor

When you say "old movie" I think "Old Hollywood": are you possibly confusing L.Be all with L. Hutten??? The only movie I can think of that she starred in was " American Gigolo"- and I just don't want to classify that as an "Old Movie"!

On the other hand, my son is 28, and for heaven's sake they are remaking "Pete's Dragon, and "The Lion King"!!! I always joke with him that when you start seeing remakes of movies that were big when you were a kid, it's time to start thinking about AS I and Medicare!Smiley Happy

Poodlepet2

BTW, Laren Hutten is in an ad for Botegga Venetta and is gorgeous: she never bent to plastic surgery-and Kate Moss was seen recently in an ad-I don't remember which one, but she's not going for plastic surgery either....

Honored Contributor

Hello @Poodlepet2.  Lauren Hutton still appears in J Crew catalogue, too...showing her individual fashion style and  making any clothes her own w/ a "twist" and her famous tradework white tennies. 

Respected Contributor

@DowntonAbbey @KLm @sassenach1 & all:

I adore her style. Lauren Hutton can rock denim and pearls or high couture.

Thumb.jpeg

04637d6f933bc8b30a11e85794ef3627.jpg

bon marche jcrew2 a.jpg

Honored Contributor

Lauren had a different look in her time.  The gap in her front teeth which sometimes she would fill.  I thought she was very attractive and looked good in just about anything.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lauren Hutton

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I always liked her, but she certainly isn't a classic beauty, she's unique and interesting looking.IMO

I think it is that unique and interesting look that has kept her in the public eye for so long.  Classic beauty can sometimes be ho hum and boring but Lauren is hardly  a bore.  She is one of those few who is fabulous at any age.